NLC India Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended. NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining(Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy.
The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
NLC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|NLC India Limited (NLCIL)|
Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)
Notification Released & Last Date Extended
NLC Last Date Extended Details:
In the background of countrywide lock down due to outbreak of COVID-19 the last date for submission of online application is further extended up to 14-06-2020.
Candidates not possessing Graduation / Degree are not eligible to apply. Post Graduate Degree / Diploma should have been completed after obtaining a degree in any discipline/ Degree in any discipline/ Bachelor degree/MBA
- Upper Age Limit, in years (As on 01/03/2020)
- General / EWS – 30
- OBC (NCL) – 33
- SC – 35
- ST – 35
Method of Selection:
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General (UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
Compensation Package and Other Benefits:
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR.50000-160000 (E-2 Grade) and offered attractive compensation package (CTC approximately Rs.13.64 Lakhs per annum). They will be on training for a period of minimum one year (extendable). During the training period the GETs will be paid Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (presently 17.2% of basic pay) and Common Allowance (35% of basic pay) per month.
|Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total Fees|
|UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates||INR 500 / –||INR 354 [INR 300/- plus INR 54/- (18% GST)]||
SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates
|Exempted||INR 354 [INR 300/- plus INR 54/- (18% GST)]||
How to Apply?
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com. 12.2 No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for written examination / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 18/03/2020 to 23:55 hours on 17/04/2020.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s).
- Candidates should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for any post, the last registered applications shall only be considered.
Payment of Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee] through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee. However, they have to pay a non-refundable amount of INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards processing fee.
- The application fee mentioned above does not include service charges or any other charges that bank may levy.
- The amount paid towards application fee / processing fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Detailed instructions for making online payment are available in login page of NLCIL Online Application Portal.
NLC India Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended:
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|