NLC SR Resident / JR Resident Doctor Interview Call Letter 2020 Released. NLC India Limited has released the Interview Call Letter for Senior Resident / Junior Resident Doctor Posts. Information regarding the Selection Schedule will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through NLCIL’s website besides e-mail to their registered e-mail address and message through SMS to their Registered Mobile Number.
The Call Letter for Interview will be uploaded in NLCIL’s website and the same need to be downloaded and printed by the candidate concerned. NLC Interview Call Letter 2020 given below in our blog candidates are requested to download it.
NLC Call Letter 2020:
|Name of the Board||NLC India Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Resident / Junior Resident Doctor|
|Interview Date||28.09.2020 to 30.09.2020|
|Status||Interview Call Letter Released|
Method of Selection:
Selection will be based on Personal interview.
- Candidates will be evaluated through Personal Interview on 20 marks scale.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Personal Interview will be 50% (10 out of 20 marks) for UR/EWS Candidates and 40% (08 out of 20 marks) for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates.
- Relaxation in minimum qualifying marks to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates is not applicable for consideration against the unreserved posts.
- The final selection of candidates will be in the order of merit based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Personal Interview, subject to scoring the minimum percentage of marks prescribed.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview. Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection.
- Candidates called for Interview are required to make their own arrangements for their travel; they will not be entitled for any reimbursement or Travelling Allowances.
Document required at the time of Interview:
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for personal interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- NLC India Limited is sending SMS / e-mail regarding the selection process, only as a matter of convenience to the candidates.
- NLC shall not be held responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate in our ONLINE Application Portal at the time of their Registration or delivery of Email to spam / bulk mail folder or for delay / non receipt of information if the candidate fails to access his/her mail / website in time.
- Candidates are advised to follow the advice/ information regarding the recruitment process strictly as per the information provided in the website (www.nlcindia.com).
- NLC is not responsible for any claim, if candidates obtained any incorrect information from any unauthenticated sources claims to be NLC sources. NLC has not appointed any agents for this recruitment process.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|