NLC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Director Vacancy. NLC India Ltd. (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited) was incorporated on 14.11.1956 with the objective to carry out detailed exploration of lignite deposits in and around Neyveli region and also to assit/ carry out similar exploration work in other parts of the country, with due attention to quality, economy and efficiency. NLC has invited an application for the post of Director and download the same notification in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
NLC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|NLC India Ltd. (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited)|
AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV)
Age of superannuation 60 years
Minimum: 45 Yrs
Maximum: 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
Minimum: 45 Yrs
Maximum: 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation
The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings:- (a) Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) (including a full-time functional Director in the Board of a CPSE); (b) Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services; (c) State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) where the annual turnover is *Rs 5,000 crore or more; (d) Private Sector in company where the annual turnover is *Rs 5,000 crore or more. Preference would be given to candidates from listed Companies. (* The average audited annual turnover of three financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised shall be considered for applying the approved limits)
The applicant should be an Engineering graduate with a good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution. Applicants with MBA qualification will have an added advantage.
The applicant should have at least five years’ cumulative experience in planning and management of projects during the last ten years in an organization of repute. Experience in Power/ Mining Sector is desirable.
(a)Central Public Sector Enterprises
Eligible Scale of Pay:
- 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
- 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
- 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy.
(b) (i) Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Government of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay on the date of application. (ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
(c) Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level on the date of application.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
All applicants should send their applications as per the format. 1. The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE.
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding (ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992 (iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997 (iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017 (vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996 (vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006 (viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016 the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
- c) Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level;
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
- The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
THE APPLICANTS CAN EITHER
(a) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online, as specified in para V(1); Or (b) fill up the Application Form online against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline, as specified in para V(1). Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 18/08/2020.
No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Applications are to be addressed to Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|