NLC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Last Date Extended to Apply for 259 Vacancies!! NLC India Limited (NLCIL) is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) in the following disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
In the background of countrywide lock down due to outbreak of COVID-19 the last date for submission of online application is further extended up to 30-05-2020.
NLC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||NLC India Limited (NLCIL)|
|Post Name||Graduate Executive Trainee (GET)|
|Start Date to Apply||13.03.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||17.05.2020 30.05.2020|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering/ Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Power Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering /Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology (or) Full Time / Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications/ M.Tech Geology (or) M.Sc Geology/Mining Engineering (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.
Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST.
Degree in any discipline; and Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years’ duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies. (Minimum qualifying marks in PG Degree / PG Diploma is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.) .Additional qualification of Degree in Law is desirable.
Upper Age Limit, in years (As on 01/03/2020)
- General / EWS -30 yrs
- OBC (NCL) -33 yrs
- SC -35 yrs
- ST – 35 yrs
Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year. During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee] through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee. However, they have to pay a non-refundable amount of INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE AND OTHER BENEFITS
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR.50000-160000 (E-2 Grade) and offered attractive compensation package (CTC approximately Rs.13.64 Lakhs per annum). They will be on training for a period of minimum one year (extendable). During the training period the GETs will be paid Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance (presently 17.2% of basic pay) and Common Allowance (35% of basic pay) per month.
In addition to the above, they will be paid Performance Related Pay annually and entitled for superannuation benefit (30% of basic pay + Dearness Allowance), free Medical treatment for self and dependents; HBA, Group Insurance; etc. as per rules. Eligible residential accommodation (unfurnished) will be provided depending on the place of posting at nominal rent.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website nlcindia.com.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for written examination / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 18/03/2020 to 23:55 hours on 17/04/2020.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s).
- Candidates should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for any post, the last registered applications shall only be considered.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|