NLC Recruitment 2020 has released. NLC India Limited, has released an official notification for filling their vacancy of Graduate Executive Trainee. Already they released the official recruitment notification for that vacancy. Application process is already closed. But, To add its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for their recruitment will start again on from 16-06-2020. Yes, the application process will reopen shortly. Interested candidates can stay active with us for further updates. We provide all the instant notifications about this vacancy for the candidates.
NLC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|NLC India Limited|
Graduate Executive Trainee
Application Reopen on 16-06-2020
Age Limit for Graduate Executive Trainee:
Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. So the candidates can read the official notification carefully. We provide the official age limit for the candidates in the below sections.
Upper Age Limit
|General / EWS||OBC(NCL)||SC||
Educational Qualification for Graduate Executive Trainee:
Applicable candidates must have to complete the Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering / Mechanical & Production Engineering. (Minimum qualifying marks in notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.)/ Pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years’ duration with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST if any. Interested candidates can check more details about this eligibility details.
Selection Process for Graduate Executive Trainee:
We provide official selection process details for the candidates as given below,
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interview in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination. The number of candidates to be considered for personal interview will be 6 times the number of vacancies notified.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for personal interview will be disseminated through NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.com). The link for downloading the Call Letters to the shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview will be hosted in NLCIL website. Shortlisted candidates will also be informed through e-mail / SMS.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be 50% for General(UR) / EWS and 40 % for OBC (NCL)/ SC/ST / PwBD candidates. 8.4 The final selection will be based on the aggregate of marks scored by the candidate in the Computer Based Online Examination and Interview (80% weightage for Computer Based Online Examination Score and 20% weightage for Personal Interview).
Application Fee Details for Graduate Executive Trainee:
|Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total Fees|
UR / EWS / OBC (NCL) candidates
|INR 500 / –||INR 354 [INR 300/- plus INR 54/- (18% GST)]||INR 854|
|SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates||Exempted||INR 354 [INR 300/- plus INR 54/- (18% GST)]||
General Conditions for Candidates:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities/Institutes, recognized by UGC or AICTE (whichever is applicable) or any other appropriate statutory authority in India.
- Candidates who have Passed the notified qualification only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates from PSE/Govt./Quasi Govt. should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of Interview.
- Depending on the response and requirement, NLCIL reserves the right to raise / relax the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications shall not give them any right to be called for Interview / Selection. NLCIL reserves the right not to fill up any or all the posts notified at its discretion and vacancies may also be increased / decreased depending upon organizational requirements.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD category called for Personal Interview are eligible for reimbursement of Travelling expenses (II class Sleeper fare in any Train or Bus Fare as the case may be) for their travel from the Communication address to the Personal Interview venue by the shortest route, subject to production of proof for travel and NOC (incase of candidate working in PSE/ Govt./ Quasi Govt.).
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit as per the prescribed health standards of NLCIL and they will be required to undergo medical examination by the Industrial Medical Officer of the Company, prior to being appointed after due selection.
- Candidates will be called for selection based on Self certified information along with copies of testimonials uploaded by them.
- They should produce the original documents, in support of their meeting eligibility conditions, at the time of Interview failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- If the SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ EWS/Disability certificate has been issued in a language other than English/ Hindi, the candidates should submit a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Candidature of a registered applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is false or if not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the Candidate’s employment will be terminated.
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can apply through online mode only. Otherwise not accepted. Interested candidates can apply with the guidance of our website. Application process will start from 16-06-2020. Once the apply online link is activated by the officials, we provide direct link to apply for all the candidates.
Download the Notification (Available on 16-06-2020)
Apply Online (Reopen – 16-06-2020)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|