NMDC Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Executive Vacancy. NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India is now inviting applications from eligible & willing candidates to fill up the following posts on Contract basis for NMDC In-house Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM) Service. There are 22 vacancies under this recruitment. The Last Date to apply online is 07.07.2020. Follow us to get daily updates.
NMDC Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
NMDC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
- Executive Gr. IV – 03
- Executive Gr.III – 07
- Executive Gr.II – 07
- Executive Gr.II – 05
NMDC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Executive Gr. IV – 50 years
- Executive Gr.III – 45 years
- Executive Gr.II – 40 years
- Executive Gr.II – 35 years
NMDC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
- BE/B.Tech in respective discipline with Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade and 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD or equivalent grade.
- Executive Gr. IV – 1,50,000/-
- Executive Gr. III – 1,20,000/-
- Executive Gr. II – 90,000/-
- Executive Gr. I – 60,000/-
NMDC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The interview may be held at short notice for which call letters will be uploaded on the NMDC website and candidates will be intimated for the same through their SMS, emails and post. No other communication will be sent to the candidates for this purpose.
How to Apply for NMDC Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Eligible candidates would be required to apply online through the official site of NMDC website. The site will be available/activated from 10:00 AM on 17.06.2020 to 07.07.2020.
Step 2: Before applying on-line mode candidates are advised to read the detailed instructions of notification carefully which will be available at NMDC web-site.
Step 3: Application fee once paid will not be refunded OR adjusted against any further notifications, also in case of cancellation of the notification for which application fee paid.
Step 4: After applying “online”, the candidate is required to download the hard copy of filled in the application form and send the same by mentioning the Registration Number appearing on the online application on top of the envelope, affixing recent passport size photograph along with copies of all the Certificates and Testimonials in support of his/her application, by Post to “Post Box No.1382, Post Office, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana State, Pin- 500028” so as to reach on or before 18.07.2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|