NMRC Director Recruitment 2020 OUT. Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Director(Systems), Director(Project). Total number of vacancies are 02. Last date to Apply for this posts are 30.12.2020. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and then proceed to apply. Kindly go through this page till end for more details and application direct link.
NMRC Director Recruitment 2020 – 21 Details
|Name of the Board||Noida Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Post||
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last date to Apply||30.12.2020|
NMRC Director Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- For Director (Systems) post: The candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
- For Director (Project) post: The candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 45 and the Maximum age limit is 57 years. The Age limit of superannuation is 62 years as on 30.06.2020.
- For Director (Project) post: Candidates should have sound technical knowledge and proven track record of minimum twenty years of service in Executive Cadre. and should have experience in planning, construction and execution of Railway / Metro Rail Projects. Experience and knowledge of coordination and interface with Railway / Metro Rail related disciplines such as track, signaling, electrification and rolling stock, etc.
- For Director (Systems) post: Candidates should have sound technical knowledge and proven track record of minimum twenty years of service in Executive Cadre. Experience in planning, construction and execution of Railway / Metro Rail projects.
- Extensive experience in design, procurement, installation and maintenance in at least one of the following:
- 25 KV AC Traction system, sub – stations, HVAC, E&M of elevated stations.
- Modern rolling stock used in Rail Based Mass Transit Systems.
NMRC Director Recruitment 2020 Salary Details:
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 1,80,000 to Rs. 3,40,000 /- per month. from the NMRC Board. Other allowance as per NMRC Rules or in equivalent CDA pay scale in case of deputation, from the date of assumption of office as Director, NMRC.
NMRC Director Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- A committee will scrutinize all the applications received for the post of Director (System & Project) and only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview by the selection committee for preparing a panel of the candidates for the post.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final and no correspondence on the decision of the committee will be entertained in this regard.
NMRC Director Recruitment 2020 Required Documents
Candidates should send the application form with copies of self attested documents. List of Documents are given below.
- Education Qualification Certificate,
- Experience Certificate
- Career achievements Sheets
- Age proof
- Personal ID proof
How to Download NMRC Director Recruitment 2020 Application form?
- Go to the Official site of NMRC website
- Select Career / Recruitment section on the Home screen.
- Find and open the “Application for the Post of Director” advertisement then read the notification.
- Click the Annexure-II option for downloading the Application form.
- Fill the Application form and Send it to the belonging address with the required documents.
The Executive Director, HR Department,
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited,
3rd Floor, Ganga Shopping Complex,
Sector – 29, Noida – 201301(U.P.)
What is the last date to apply for Director post on NMRC Recruitment 2020?
30.12.2020 is the last date to apply for Director post on NMRC Recruitment 2020.
How many vacancies are offered for Director post on NMRC Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 02 posts offered for Director post on NMRC Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for the Director posts on NMRC Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are advised to refer the Official site or Refer this page for eligibility criteria details. And the page contains Direct Application form link and Official Notification link.