Nobel Prize 2020 in Economic Sciences Announced – Winners List. The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences has announced the Nobel Prize for Economic Sciences. Already the academy has announced the Nobel Prize to those who are in the field of Physiology or Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, Literature and Peace.
Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences Winner:
- Paul R. Milgrom
- Robert B. Wilson
- The Nobel Prize in Economics is given for improvements to auction theory and inventions of new auction formats.
- Their theoretical discoveries have improved auctions in practice.
- They have also used their insights to design new auction formats for goods and services that are difficult to sell in a traditional way, such as radio frequencies.
- Their discoveries have benefitted sellers, buyers and taxpayers around the world.
About Nobel Prize in Economics:
The Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences, officially the Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel, is an economics prize administered by the Nobel Foundation and generally regarded as the Nobel award of Economics.
- Who won the Nobel Prize 2019 in Economics? – Abhijit Banerjee, Esther Duflo and Michael Kremer
- Who are First Nobel Prize winners in Economics? – Ragnar Frisch & Jan Tinbergen
- Which year the First Nobel Prize in Economics conferred? – 1969
- Who got first Nobel Prize in Economics in India? – Amartya Sen
- Which organization got Nobel Prize 2020 in Peace? – World Food Programme
- Who is the Winner of Nobel Prize 2020 in Literature? – Louise Gluck
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|