NOKIA Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Nokia has released the notification for filling up the Cloud Native Architect posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online. No other mode will be considered. Aspirants who completed BS/MS degree can apply. NOKIA Recruitment 2020 eligibility details are given below in our blog.
NOKIA Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Nokia|
|Post Name||Cloud Native Architect|
|Location||New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India|
- Multi-vendor Telco Cloud deployment experience
- Public Cloud Certifications (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- RHOS, OpenShift Certification
Required Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge):
- BS in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering / Science or equivalent experience. MS degree a plus
- Ten or more years of demonstrated experience in architecture, design, or deployment
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, Orchestration and NF Onboarding
- Experience with cloud infrastructure platforms such as VMWare vSphere/VIO, RH OS etc
- Experience with Container Architecture (Nokia Container Services, OpenShift, Tanzu, etc.)
- Experience with application modeling and deployment automation tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform, TOSCA, mistral workflows etc
- Good knowledge on 4G/5G Core networks.
- Continuous learning, adapting new technology and methodologies, staying up to date on relevant industry trends
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of personal responsibility
- High level of self-motivation and maturity
- Strong team player and networking skills
- Able to work as part of multi-cultural global team in different time zones
- Ability and willingness to practice extreme ownership principles
- Ability to travel 10% of the time
- Engage with R&D to understand the evolution of SW products toward greater use of cloud native design principles, starting early in the product design lifecycle
- Attend R&D feature reviews and deep dive (train the trainer) sessions
- Work closely with New Product Introduction (NPI) and participate in early projects to learn from field experience before sharing knowledge/experience with delivery teams.
- Support KMCD lab with new product release for training and service creation
- Support PLM services solution definition (work packages, delivery estimates and enablement plans) as products/solutions migrate to cloud native design principles
- Support PoC/Trials for services led opportunities
- Enable services delivery teams on services how-to training through training curriculums, Knowledge Transfers, and product/solution technical certifications (L3/L4)
- Support Collaborative Knowledge Sharing & Communities of Practice
The Knowledge Management & Competency Development (KMCD) team within Nokia Software Core Services & Care (CS&C) is responsible for capabilities development and knowledge management across CS&C products and services. We help build a continuous role-based learning culture combining all forms of learning with emphasis on collaboration to build the capabilities of future.
The Cloud Native Architect is responsible for developing competency programs for enabling the CS&C services team to successfully design and deploys solutions using software elements implementing cloud-native architecture principles and helping to ensure collaborative knowledge sharing across the organization. The Cloud Native architect will serve as the global leader (Global Technical Champion) of the global community of practice for Cloud Native Architecture to support the creation, capture, and exchange of knowledge relevant to the community.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|