North Eastern Council Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Released. The North Eastern Council Secretariat is looking for the services of suitable officers for filling up the posts of one post of Draftsman Grade I and 13 posts Upper Division Clerk and one post of Director (Science and Technology) on deputation Basis. The details of the posts, eligibility criteria, job requirement and experience required given below from our website.
North Eastern Council Secretariat Recruitment 2020
|North Eastern Council Secretariat|
Draftsman Grade I/ Upper Division Clerk / Director
15 July 2020
- Vacancy -1
- Qualification – Master’s Degree in Physics or Geology or Geophysics or Chemistry or Botany or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent. Ten years’ experience on Research and Development out of which of three years’ experience should be to planning formulation and supervision of project in the field of Science and Technology.
- Salary – Rs. 12,000-375-16,500/-(5th CPC)/ PB -3 Rs.15,600-39, 100/-+GP Rs. 7600/-(6th CPC) corresponding to level 12 of the 7th CPC.
Draftsman Grade I:
- Vacancy – 1
- Eligibility – By deputation. Officers under the Central or State or Union Territories Government holding analogous post or post in the lower grade, in the same grade in the scale of Rs. 4000-6000 (5th CPC)/PB-1 Rs. 5,200-20,200/- + GP Rs. 2400/- (6th CPC) corresponding to pay scale of Rs. 25500 – 81100/- (Level 4) of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix with five years’ regular service in the grade.
- Period of Deputation – Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed 3 years.
- Salary – Rs. 4500-125-7000/-(5th CPC)/PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/-plus Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-(6th CPC) corresponding to Level 5 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
Upper Division Clerk:
- Vacancy – 13
- Eligibility – Deputation (2nd method) : Officers of the Central Government or State Govern mentor Union Territory Administration or Semi-Government or Universities or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations or Regional Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings: (i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or (ii) with eight years of regular service in the grade of Lower Division Clerk in pay band-1 with grade pay of Rs. 1900 (6th CPC) corresponding to Level 2 of the Pay Matrix (7th CPC) or equivalent.
- Salary – Pay Band-1: Rs. 5200-20200/-plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-corresponding to Level 4 of the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|