Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 OUT. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. The applications should be filled in on an A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format and complete with all the requisite enclosures. The Date and Time of the Walk in Interview is specified against each Specialty. Any request for a change in dates will not be entertained.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi|
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
- For SR selection in all specialities, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital(300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only
Candidates must have a valid registration with Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC) /State Medical Council. For candidates not having Registration with Delhi Medical Council (DMC), they will have to apply to Delhi Medical Council for registration, before joining. The proof regarding the same will have to be submitted at the time of joining
Age as on the date of interview (01.02.2020) – shall be as under:
|Regular age Criteria||Age relaxation – In Case of non availability of candidates with age limit|
|40 Years||43 yrs|
Initial appointment will be for One Year only. This would be extendable to a total maximum period of Three (03) years in the form of subsequent Two(2) annual extensions , subject to satisfactory work , conduct & performance. Termination/ Resignation of engagement can be done on one month prior notice or payment of one month salary from either side
Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
- All the columns in application form must be duly filled properly. Applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
- All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
- Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment and legal action.
- Enclosures as mentioned in the application form at Column-F are to be attached with the application
- SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the Delhi State Govt/Govt of India.
- OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status ) issued only by the Authorised Competent. Enclosures as mentioned at column F of the Application form are to be attached with application.
- EWS candidates are required to submit the certificate issued by the Competent authority ,issued within one year from the date of Walk in interview.
- No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate for the interview.
- No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview 10. List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST
- The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 7 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be cancelled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
- All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
- Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules. The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|