NHAI 2020 Job Offers. National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 48 posts of Deputy Manager (Technical) with Central DA on Direct recruitment basis through GATE 2020 scores in the discipline of Civil Engineering. The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion of the Authority. NHAI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details given below.
NHAI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager (Technical)|
Deputy Manager (Technical) – 48
UR – 20
SC – 06
ST – 04
OBC (NCL) Central List only – 15
EWS – 03
Total – 48
Out of total 48 posts, 06 posts (HH-02 & OH-04) reserved for PH/PwD
Essential Educational Qualification:
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
Not exceeding 30 years as on closing date of advertisement
The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. of India Rules applicable for different categories.
By direct recruitment on the basis of valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline.
In the basis of valid GATE score 2020 in Civil Engineering discipline as on closing date of advertisement. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI.
Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15, 600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)]
How to apply?
Applicants can apply ONLINE only.
- The applicant may visit NHAI website http://www.nhai.org for applying Online. It may be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozila Firefox.
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies / Result →Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) →Online Application
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information & following documents are required to be uploaded.
- Click ‘Next’ button & Application Preview may be seen.
- Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The application form Online may be submitted by 15.06.2020 (6:00 PM). After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” alongwith details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically. The applicant is required to keep a copy of “Application Acknowledgement” in safe custody.
[table “5988” not found /]