NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT – Download PDF Here!!! Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released the notification for the post of Apprentice in various departments such as Electrician, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, PSAA/COPA, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic filling up 121 vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Under NPCIL Trade Apprentices 2021 job notification. The online registration will end on 15.7.2021. NPCIL Recruitment and eligibility details, selection process, age limit are mention given below. Stay us for further updates.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Name of the post||
Electrician, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, PSAA/COPA, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic
Last date to apply
NPCIL Apprentice 2021 Vacancy Details:
- Instrument Mechanic-12
- Electronic Mechanic-12
- Refrigeration Air Conditioning Mechanic- 6 posts
The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
NPCIL Eligibility Criteria:
- The qualification prescribed above shall be from a recognised institute as full time regular course.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in any Central/State Government of Public Sector Undertaking or any private organisation as per the Apprentices Act-1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- He/She should possess the required physical standard (i.e. Height-137 Cm, Weight -25.4 kg and Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 centimetres irrespective of size of chest) as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
NPCIL Apprentice Age Limit:
the candidates should have a minimum age of the applicant should not be below 14 years and Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates as on 15/07/2021. Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC(NCL), 10 years for PWD candidate would be given as per the Govt. of India directives.
NPCIL Salary Details:
- Candidates will get the salary for the posts of Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic – RS 8,855/-
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant , Welder – RS 7,700.
- No transport/hostel facility or any other form of residential accommodation shall be provided to the selected apprentices.
NPCIL Apprentice Selection Process:
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website
- Eligible applicants have to apply through download application form asprovided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self attested copies of all supported documents mentioned on application form may be sent in the following address.
- the last date of submission of application form is 15.07.2021
They allotted 121 vacancies for the post.
The last date for the application is 15.7.2021.
The post name is Electrician, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, PSAA/COPA, Welder, Turner, Machinist , Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic