NPCIL Senior Assistant Company Secretary Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invites online applications from the eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Sr. Assistant Company Secretary to share these challenging spectrums of responsibilities. The online registration will commence from 22/12/2020 at 10:00 hrs and will end on 05/01/2021 at 17:00 Hrs. NPCIL Senior Assistant Company Secretary Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Post Name||Senior Assistant Company Secretary|
|Apply Online Date||22/12/2020 to 05/01/2021|
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application – 22/12/2020 (1000 Hrs)
- Last date for submission of online application – 05/01/2021 (1700 Hrs)
- Payment of Application Fee – 22/12/2020 to 05/01/2021
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
Senior Assistant Company Secretary – 01
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Candidates should possess Full time Graduation in Law. Should be member of institute of Company Secretaries of India
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Candidates with 10 (ten) years of post qualification experience will be considered
NPCIL Recruitment Age Limit:
- Candidates should have Maximum 40 years of Age Limit as on the last date of receipt of online application.
- In case applicant is eligible for age relaxation in more than one category, the age relaxation will be on cumulative basis with any of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above, subject to a maximum of 56 years.
- There is no age limit for employees serving in NPCIL who otherwise fulfil the prescribed criteria
NPCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Initial screening will be done based on the documents/certificates uploaded by the applicants in support of essential qualification, experience, as prescribed. List of documents to be uploaded is given. Only eligible ‘Screened In’ applicants fulfilling the prescribed qualification & experience criteria will be shortlisted for interview.
- Final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview. The Personal Interview will consist of 100 Marks. The qualifying marks for interview is 60
NPCIL Senior Assistant Company Secretary Recruitment Salary:
- Pay Level 12 in the Pay Matrix – Rs. 78800/-
- DA @ 17% of Pay) (as on 01.07.2019) – Rs. 13396/-
- Approximate Monthly Emoluments (Pay + DA) – Rs. 92196/-
NPCIL SACS Recruitment Application Fee:
Only male applicants belonging to General, EWS and OBC categories are required to make a non refundable payment of Rs. 500/-
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
- Eligible applicants have to apply through online application form as provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.
- Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained.
- DO NOT SEND any of the documents/application etc. to NPCIL before interview.
- The online registration will commence from 22/12/2020at 10:00 hrs and will end on 05/01/2021 at 17:00 Hrs.
- Upload Sign & Photo
- Application Status can be seen by the applicant by login through “Applicant’s Login” link.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the Allowance offered for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
House Rent Allowance/Leased Accommodation Facility/Housing
Site Location Allowance
Professional Update Allowance (Annual)
What is the Incentive offered by the board for NPCIL Recruitment 2020?
Performance Linked Incentive
What is the Language for Personal Interview given by the NPCIL Board for the mentioned above posts?
Applicants appearing for interview will have choice of answering the questions either in Hindi or English.