NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT – 200 Various Vacancies | Interview Only!!! Download PDF Here. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released the revised criteria and Information notification for recruitment of various posts. Total numbers of vacancies are 200. Starting date to apply for this recruitment is 23.02.2021 and Last date for receipt of application is 09.03.2021. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and notification direct link available on this page.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India|
|Name of the Post||
Number of vacancies
Starting date to apply
|Last date to apply||
12.04.2021 to 24.04.2021
- Mechanical – 85
- Chemical – 20
- Electrical – 40
- Electronics – 08
- Instrumentation – 07
- Civil – 05
- Industrial & Fire Safety – 05
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate age limit should be between 26 years to 41 years as on 02.04.2021 is mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidate should have BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks, and must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteria.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of the Monthly Stipend is Rs. 55,000/- and One time Book allowance is Rs. 18,000/-.
- After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer /c and the salary is Rs. 56,100/- Per month.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee will be done in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview. No weightage will be given to GATE score during the final selection.
- Interviews are scheduled tentatively in the 4th week of April, 2021 and will be conducted in four cities Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Only male candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC categories are required to make a non-refundable payment of Rs. 500/- towards application fee with the applicable bank charges using State Bank Collect link provided on the website after final submission of the online application.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- Date of Birth (DoB) proof
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Applicants working in Central/State Government/PSUs/Aided Institutions/Autonomous Bodies should bring “No Objection Certificate” from the organisation.
- Applicants are required to furnish a Gazette Notification/certificate in respect of change of name, if applicable.
- Certificate of being Ex Serviceman (if applicable).
- Certificate in support of being Dependant of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA), (if applicable)
- Caste/category Certificates
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of NPCIL Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the Home page.
- Fill the Application form and upload the required documents.
- Click Submit button and print the registration form for future updates.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the starting date to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
23.02.2021 is the starting date to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application form direct link available on this page.
How many vacancies offered for NPCIL Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 200 vacancies offered for NPCIL Recruitment 2021.