NRCB Recruitment 2020 Released – Check Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary & Selection Process Details. Applications are invited to engage 01 (One) Young Professional – I, purely on contractual basis under NABARD sponsored project entitled “Establishment of Banana Macropropagation Units in Tiruchirappalli District, Capacity Building and Improvement of Livelihood Opportunities of Farmers” at ICAR – NRC for Banana, Tiruchirapalli – 620 102. Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self attested copies of educational qualification / experience certificates etc though email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04.30 PM 25.09.2020 (Friday).
|Board Name||National Research Centre for Banana|
|Post Name||Young Professional – I|
- First class in Under Graduation (Social Science / Visual Communication).
- Experience in data collection, video graphing, editing and report preparation of the project related activities and with good communication skills.
- Age limit: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional – I. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this institute.
- Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only be called for the interview.
- Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and File No.F.No.9(207)/2020/Estt. publications etc. through email.
- Candidates already working should produce necessary “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
- For more details please contact: 0431- 2618125