NRCPB Recruitment 2020 – RA& Other Posts (Walk-In Interview). National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) has released a notification for the post of Research Associate-III / Principal Project Associate, SRF, Laboratory Assistant/ Project assistant, Scientific Admin Assistant/Field Worker, Research Associate, YPII, JRF & Laboratory Assistant. There are 9 posts are allotted under this recruitment. The Walk-In-Interview will be held on 14 July 2020. Follow us to get daily updates.
NRCPB Recruitment Details
|Name of the Board||National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB)|
|Post Name||RA& Other Posts|
NRCPB Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- Men: 30 years
- Women: 40 years
NRCPB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
Research Associate-III / Principal Project Associate:
- Ph.D Degree/MD/MS/MDS in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology or related subject or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/M.Pharm/ME/MTech. with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Laboratory Assistant/ Project assistant:
- Scientific Admin Assistant/Field Worker:
Graduate in any discipline
- Post Graduate or Graduate degree holders in engineering/technology/veterinary science.
Junior Research Fellow:
- Master’s degree in Plant Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life science/ Bioinformatics/Basic Biological science/Agriculture or Graduate or Poste Graduate Degree in Professional Courses selected through a process described in SERB Office Memorandum (O.M) No. SB/S9/Z-06/2019 (Dated: 23rdApril, 2019
Laboratory Assistant/Project assistant:
- B.Sc/3 years diploma in Engineering and Technology
NRCPB Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
- Research Associate-III / Principal Project Associate: Rs.54,000+24% HRA
- SRF: Rs. 31000+24% HRA
- Laboratory Assistant/ Project assistant: Rs. 20,000+24% HRA
- Scientific Admin Assistant/Field Worker: Rs. 18,000 + 24% HRA
How to Apply for NRCPB Recruitment:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend the interview with relevant documents on 14 July 2020 to the below-mentioned venue.
|Interview Date||Interview Time||Venue|
|14 Jul 2020||11:00 AM||Lecture Hall no.1 1st Floor, NIPB, LBS Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012|
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|