NSD Recruitment 2020 Out. National School of Drama is a theatre training institute situated at New Delhi, India. It is an autonomous organization under Ministry of Culture. Now the board has released the official notification for the recruitment of Librarian, Assistant Director, P.S. to Director, Sound Technician, Upper Division Clerk, Reception Incharge, Assistant Photographer, Percussionist Grade III, Carpenter Grade II, Electrician (Grade I), Master Tailor, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff. The total vacancies for these posts are 26. Candidates can apply for this post before 06.11.2020. Now let’s check for the eligibility criteria and other details of these posts in this page.
NSD Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||National School of Drama|
|Post Name||Librarian, Assistant Director, P.S. to Director and others|
NSD Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
The total vacancies allotted for these posts are 26.
- Librarian- 01
- Assistant Director- 01
- S. To Director- 01
- Sound Technician- 01
- Upper Division Clerk – 02
- Reception Incharge- 01
- Assistant Photographer- 01
- Percussionist Grade III- 01
- Carpenter Grade II- 01
- Electrician (Grade I) – 01
- Master Tailor- 01
- Lower Division Clerk- 01
- Multi Tasking Staff – 13
NSD Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess the following educational qualification to apply for these posts.
- Librarian- Masters Degree in Library and Information Science.
- Assistant Director- Masters Degree or equivalent
- S. To Director- Degree and Speed in shorthand 120 wpm (English) & typing speed 50wpm (English)
- Sound Technician Degree/ Diploma in Sound Technology or equivalent or Graduate of NSD with Degree/ Diploma course in Sound Technology
- Upper Division Clerk- Any Graduation
- Reception In-charge- Knowledge of Computer Application
- Assistant Photographer- 10+2 or equivalent examination pass and Diploma in Photography
- Percussionist Grade III- Proficiency in playing the instruments
- Carpenter Grade II- Diploma in Carpentry/ Woodcraft from ITI
- Lower Division Clerk- 10+2 Pass or equivalent with Typing Speed of at least 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computers
- Multi Tasking Staff- 10th or Equivalent Examination Pass
- Electrician (Grade I) – 10th Pass and must possess a wiremen’s License from a competent authority or ITI in Electrical Trade
- Master Tailor- Diploma in Tailoring from CTI and ITI
NSD Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates must be above 18 years of age and below the 40 years of age as respect to the post they want to apply.
NSD Recruitment 2020 Fee Details:
Candidates must pay the application fee to apply for these posts. The candidates belongs to UR may pay Rs. 200/-. For the candidates belongs to OBC may pay Rs. 100/-. For candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PWD are exempted from fee payment.
NSD Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Candidates may shortlisted by the Examination/Skill Test by the board.
NSD Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected Candidates may get benefits of Rs. 18,000/- to 1,77,500/- as depends on the post they will be selected for.
How to Apply for NSD Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website of NSD.
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click the Recruitment News tab which is available in the home page.
Step 4: Click “Apply” for the post you want to apply. Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|