NSKTU B.ED, PH.D Notification 2021 Out – Check NSU Eligibility Details Here: National Sanskrit University has released the Entrance Test notification for Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.) & Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) 2021. Apply online starts from 12.06.2021. The last date to apply for the examination is 12.07.2021. The board panned to conduct the examination on 11.08.2021 (Tentative). NSKTU B.ED, PH.D Notification 2021 Eligibility and other details are given below, check here.
NSTU B.ED & PH.D Notification 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|National Sanskrit University|
|Name of the Exam||
Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D.) Entrance Test- 2021 & Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) Entrance Test- 2021
Number of seats available:
This Vidyavaridhi Entrance Test 2021 is only for admission to the National Sanskrit University, Tirupati’s Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D) programme. Sanskrit shall be the only medium of instruction and examination. For the academic year 2021-22, there are 59 places available at the National Sanskrit University in Tirupati. By the time of admittance, the number of seats available may have increased.
Reservation of seats:
- Educational stream-wise reserved seats :
- Out of all the available seats for Shiksha Shastri, seventy percent (70%) seats will be filled by candidates belonging to traditional stream and thirty percent (30%) by candidates belonging to modern Stream.
- A Candidate passing/appearing Acharya second year/Equivalent traditional program/ M.A.(Skt.) after Shastri/B.A. (with Sanskrit as main subject in all three years) will be considered in both traditional and modern stream.
- Category wise reserved seats Out of the total number of seats in Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.), reservation as per rules of the Government of India will be applicable from time to time.
About Shiksha Shastri (B. Ed) Program :
NCTE has recognised National Sanskrit University’s Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) programme. On the 19th of May, 2015, Two units (each with 50 intake) have been approved by the NCTE. The programme will run for two years starting in the 2015-16 school year.
About Vidyavaridhi (Doctor of Philosophy-Ph.D) Program:
According to the UGC, M.Phil/Ph.D. Regulations – 2016, the Vidyavaridhi degree must last at least three years from the date of registration.
Eligibility for Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (SSET) – 2021:
- a) Shastri (Sanskrit)/ B.A(L/OL)./ B.A. (Honors) /B.Sc. with Sanskrit as a main subject having 1000 or more marks in three years degree program OR Vidwanmadhyama / Siromani (Sanskrit) (Integrated course) in 10+2+3 Scheme OR Acharya / M.A. (Sanskrit) / Vidwaduttama OR equivalent degree from any recognized Indian University OR recognized examining body having obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- b) Eligibility conditions for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories will be 45% marks in the qualifying examinations.
- c) The proof of having passed the qualifying examination should be submitted at the time of admission. Otherwise, the candidature of the applicant shall stand cancelled.
On or before October 1, 2021, a candidate seeking admission to the Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) programme must be at least 20 years old. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
Vidhyavaridhi program fee:
The annual programme fee for the course is Rs.3500/-. After admission, qualified Research Scholars have access to a hostel and a mess. The Research Scholars are responsible for their own lodging and mess fees in addition to the programme admission cost.
Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Program Fee:
|National Sanskrit University, Tirupati|
|Rs. 5000/- (First Year)||Rs. 5000/- (Second Year)|
Exam fees are not included in the pricing structure. Tuition Fee: According to the statutes of the National Sanskrit University, Tirupati, a student must pay a fee at the time of admission. Any Expenses: The student is responsible for educational tours and other incidental expenses related to training activities.
Eligibility for Vidyavaridhi Entrance Test in Shastras:
- All those candidates who want to appear for Vidyavaridhi Entrance Test should have passed Acharya/M.A.Sanskrit (with specialization in the applied Shastra) or an equivalent degree (Sanskrit) from Universities duly recognized by University Grants Commission obtaining at least 55% marks in aggregate.
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(Non Creamy layer)/Person with Disability (PwD) categories should have passed Acharya/M.A Sanskrit(with specialization in the applied Shastra) / equivalent degree (Sanskrit) with a minimum of 50% of Marks.
- For Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy layer) /Person with Disability (PwD) categories, with minimum 50% marks in Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed.) or Acharya/M.A(Sanskrit)/equivalent degree (Sanskrit) with 50% of Marks along with P.G. Degree in Education/M.Ed with minimum 50% of Marks.
- For appearing in the test, such candidates also shall be considered eligible who have appeared for Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed.) but their result is awaited or those who appeared for P.G. Degree in Education but their result is awaited, along with 7 of 16 Acharya/M.A(Sanskrit)/equivalent degree (Sanskrit)/ M.Ed with 55% of Marks. Such candidates shall be required to submit their mark-sheets showing.
NSKTU B.ED Selection Process 2021:
Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test is an online computer-based test (CBT) for admission to the Shiksha Shastri programme (SSET). All applicants must apply online for admission to the programme. The online Computer Based Test will be needed of all qualifying candidates (CBT). Admit cards for the SSET will be available on the website. Admissions merit lists will be created, and information about successful candidates will be posted on the university’s website.
NSKTU PH.D Selection Process 2021:
Admission to the Vidyavaridhi programme will be granted on the basis of merit. The Vidyavaridhi Entrance Test is just for qualification purposes. The passing of the entrance exam does not guarantee admission to the Vidyavaridhi (Ph.D) programme. After the Entrance Test Result is announced, a department-by-department list of qualified candidates will be created by combining exempted candidates who applied for the Entrance Test.
|Date of Commencement of Online Application||12.06.2021|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission (Including Payment of Fee WITHOUT Late fees)||12.07.2021|
|Last Date of Online Application Submission (Including Payment of Fee WITH late fees)||22.07.2021|
|Editing online applications by Candidates||23.07.2021 to 26.07.2021|
|Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded||05.08.2021 (Onwards)|
|Date of Computer Based Test||11.08.2021 (Tentative)|
How to Apply NSKTU B.ED & PH.D Exam 2021?
- Candidates should go to the official website.
- The official home page of the NSKTU B.ED & PH.D Notification 2021 will now appear. Go to the Admission Section and look for the NSKTU B.ED & PH.D Notification 2021.
- Read the entire NSKTU B.ED & PH.D Eligibility Notification 2021.
- If you meet the criteria,
- Then, when NSKTU B.ED & PH.D Application Form becomes available, fill it out.
- After that, you must upload the required documents.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The board panned to conduct the examination on 11.08.2021 (Tentative).
The last date to apply for the examination is 12.07.2021.
A candidate seeking admission into Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) program must have completed 20 years of age on or before 1st October, 2021.