NTA AIAPGET Additional Test Center 2020. National Testing Agency (NTA) is accepting AIAPGET 2020 application form until June 30, 2020, on ntaaiapget.nic.in. NTA has also added new exam centers in the list of exam cities for the exam. Candidates who have already applied can change their exam centers during the form correction period of All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) 2020.
AIAPGET is a computer-based test, which contains MCQs of 400 marks. The exam is held for admission to MD / MS / PG Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, and Siddha & Homeopathy system of medicine for all AYUSH Colleges, Institutions & Universities / Deemed Universities across the country.
NTA AIAPGET Additional Test Center 2020
Name of the Board
|National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test|
Additional Test Center List Released
Those candidates are already Submit the Applications form can edit the city of Examination when the correction period is Open. Choose the City will be available on first come first serve.
AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern:
Candidates can check the exam pattern for AIAPGET 2020 below.
- Mode: The mode of the test is online.
- Type of exam: It is a computer-based test.
- Duration: The total duration of the test is 120 minutes.
- Nature of questions: AIAPGET question paper contains MCQ type questions.
- Maximum marks: Maximum marks for the test is 480.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates can score +4 marks for each correct answer and they lose -1 mark for each incorrect answer.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|