NTA released Important Instructions and Advisory for the Candidates of JEE Main 2020 – Download Here. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Important Instructions and Advisory for Candidates Regarding Covid-19. NTA will implement Social Distancing measures as per Government of India guidelines in current scenario of COVID-19 to ensure health &safety of the candidates. Candidates are also required to adhere to guidelines and new process for Social Distancing and hygiene to ensure safety &health of their own and fellow candidates. Follow us to get daily updates.
Preparation at centre:
- Standard Operating Procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining required standard of hygiene are getting implemented
- Before each shift starts (and after last shift of the candidate) Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc will be disinfected. Wheelchairs (if present at the venue) will be disinfected.
- Gap between 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and centre staff to use.
- Barcode readers will be available at the entry point to scan barcode on the admit card. The Lab number will be informed to the candidate at this point.
- Rough sheets will be kept at all desks before start of exam by invigilators wearing gloves to ensure hygiene
- It is ensured that all the processes are touch free to ensure Social Distancing norms
- Candidate to reach centre as per the Reporting/Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidate to check Reporting/ Entry time at Centre given in the Admit Card and to reach centre as per Reporting time only to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidate should fill Admit card as per instructions completely and properly
At time of Entry:
- Candidate will be offered a fresh 3 Ply mask before entry. In order to stop chances of any UFM being used in the examination, the candidate is expected to wear the freshly provided mask at the centre.
- The candidate will be required to remove the mask worn by him/ her from home, and use the mask provided at centre only.
- Five A4 size sheets will be kept at each candidate’s desk for use by candidate for Rough work. If Additional sheets are required for rough work by the candidate, the same shall be made available on demand.
- Before each shift starts (and after last shift of the candidate) Seating Area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and the chair. Candidates can further sanitize the same with sanitizers that will be made available in the examination lab/room/hall
- On completion of a shift, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner one candidate at a time. Please wait for instructions from invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.
- Candidate must drop the Admit Card and Rough Sheets in the advised boxes after displaying to the staff available next to drop box. If any candidate misses to drop Admit Card or Rough Sheets in boxes, action (which also includes disqualification from the exam) can be taken against him
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|