NTA UGC NET 2020 Last Date Extended Notice Released. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Extension / Revision of Dates for submission of Online Application Forms for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). In view of the hardships faced by the parents and the students due to COVID-19 the exams postponed. Now the revised dates released. NTA UGC NET 2020 Last Date Extended details are given below.
UGC NET 2020
Name Of the Board
|National Testing Agency|
|University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test|
|Last Date (Extended)||
UGC NET 2020 Date:
|Current Last Date||Revised/Extended Date||Email for any clarification|
|University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (June 2020)||15.06.2020||30.06.2020||
- Submission of Online Application Forms shall be accepted up to 05.00 PM and Submission of fee up to 11.50 PM
- The requisite fee can be paid through Credit/Debit Card/ Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM.
- The admit card will be released on the official site soon of the respective examination
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for UGC-NET June 2020 in “Online” mode only. Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The Application in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that e-mail Address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given Mobile Number only.
Instructions for filling Online Application Form: Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique email Id and Mobile No.
Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay fee using SBI/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated. Download, save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference. All the 4 Steps can be done together or at separate times.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NTA website and check their e-mails/SMS regularly for latest updates.
- Candidate shall appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on Date and Shift indicated on their Admit Card issued by the NTA.
- Any request to change the Examination Centre, Date, Shift and NET Subject provided on the Admit Card shall not be considered under any circumstances.
- To avoid any kind of inconvenience or last-minute rush or unforeseen difficulties, candidates are advised to submit Online Application Form without waiting for the last date. NTA will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during the last day.
- Registration-Apply Online-Upload photo-Upload Sign-Fee Payment
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|