NTPC Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply for 100 Engineer Executive Trainee Vacancies. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Engineer Executive Trainee 2020 through GATE-2020. There are 100 vacancies under this recruitment. The Last date to apply online is 06.07.2020. Follow our website to get daily updates.
NTPC Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
Engineer Executive Trainee
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
- Electrical – 30
- Mechanical – 45
- Electronics Instrumentation – 25
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks.
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree.
- Electrical Engineering –Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Electronics/Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering –Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering –Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering –Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- The Upper Age Limit for this recruitment is 27 years.
- Based on GATE-2020 Marks candidates will be shortlisted for GD and Interview
How to Apply:
Step 1: Visit the official site of NTPC
Step 2: The candidates, who have applied online for GATE 2020, will receive their GATE-2020 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
Step 3: On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply online for NTPC ET-2020 on the website www.ntpccareers.net from 16.06.2020 to 06.07.2020.
Step 4: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online. The online payment option will be available at the end of the online application, before the submit button.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|