NTPC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. NTPC Limited has released the vacancy notification for the post of CEO. The Board is looking for a dynamic experienced professional as CEO of Distribution Business on Fixed Term Basis for a period of 3 years. The qualifying requirement is given in this page. Candidates can know the notification details and apply through online in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||NTPC Limited|
|Start Date to Apply||13.10.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||27.10.2020|
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should have completed any degree from a recognised university/ Institution
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Experience:
- Applicant should have adequate and in-depth experience of distribution at senior level of management in large organisation of repute in the energy sector.
- The applicant must have experience of at least 25 years in power sector including 10 years in Distribution
- The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of Interview be employed in a regular capacity and not in contractual/ad- hoc capacity in any of the CPSE including Subsidiaries/JV of CPSE, Central Govt./State Govt., State Public Sector Enterprise/Private Sector.
- Applicant from CPSE should be of Executive Director rank or General Manager with three years’ experience.
- Applicant from State Govt./State PSUs should be of Director level & above.
- Applicant from Private Sector should be at senior management just below board level position.
- Applicant should have adequate experience of developing and expanding distribution business and should have very good understanding of commercial and financial aspect of electricity distribution including knowledge of regulations.
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Pay & Allowance:
Selected candidates will have a best in the industry commensurate with experience.
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Upper Age Limit: 57 years
NTPC Recruitment 2020 Tenure:
Fixed Term Basis for a period of 3 years
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates should log on to our website www.ntpccareers.net for applying. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates. There is no application fee for the post.
After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to be sent to us by post. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|