NTRO Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. A Recruitment Notice is enclosed herewith inviting applications to fill up various vacancies of Aviator-1, Deputy Chief Engineer and Superintending Engineer in the National Technical Research organization. It is stated that the application process on from 29-07-2020. The last date for receipt of application is 31-08-2020. We provide a direct link to download the official notification for the candidates. So, interested candidates can check more details from our website.
NTRO Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|National Technical Research Organisation|
Name Of The Post
|Aviator-1, Deputy Chief Engineer and Superintending Engineer|
|Application Last Date||
Eligibility Details for NTRO Recruitment 2020:
- Applicable candidates must have to complete Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent facilitated by Defence Academy/ Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and ten years of experience in planning/ construction/ design/ maintenance, in Civil and Technical/ Technical/ Industrial structures/Estate Management and Contract Management if any.
- Candidates holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department are eligible.
- Interested candidates can download the official notification from our website for further updates.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
We provide some important instructions from the officials for you,
- The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation, Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on promotion.
- Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years for Deputy Chief Engineer and four years for Superintending Engineer
- The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of the application.
- Field experience of minimum three years in execution/project management of major project at site.
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can send your filled application to the following address on or before the last date that is 31-08-2020. Application form download link is available in the following sections.
Deputy Director (R) National Technical Research Organization Block.lll, Old JNU Campus New Delhi . 110067.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|