NTT DATA Recruitment 2020. NTT DATA Global Delivery Services Private Limited has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Private Equity Specialist from the Official Site. Online Applications starts on 02.09.2020. Here you can check the Private Equity Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
NTT DATA Recruitment
|Name of the Board||NTT DATA Global Delivery Services Private Limited|
|Post Name||Private Equity Specialist|
|Starting Date to Apply||02.09.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||Check Notification|
|Job Type||Private Job|
Role Description for NTT DATA Recruitment 2020:
- Booking Journal Entries basis bank statements and client.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation and maintaining the respective financial logs.
Prepare monthly financial reporting package for the Hedge Funds, including the determination of “Net Asset Value” and prepare the Statement of Asset and Liabilities and Profit and Loss Statement.
- Ensuring fund income and expenses, including management and performance fees, are accrued for and are in accordance with relevant accounting standards.
- Accurate and timely processing of all capital activities including calls and distributions, transfers, rollups, capital commitments and calls.
- Derive pricing for portfolio investments. Updating status reports.
- Cash Management-managing the daily cash flow of trades and monitoring fund cash-flows.
- Process incoming and outgoing cash movements related to capital activity.
Reporting-preparing bespoke reports to address client requests.
- Independently complete cash, portfolio and capital reconciliations and investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
Requirements for this role include:
- University degree or equivalent that required 3+ years of formal studies of Finance/Accounting principles.
- 3+ year(s) of accounting experience for financial instruments (equities, fixed income, and derivatives), operation of capital markets, and life cycle of trades. Good knowledge of Capital Market.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts.
- 3+ year(s) of data entry experience that required a focus on quality including attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
- 2+ year(s) of experience using MS-Excel that required you to use Formulas, Tables & Formatting, Conditional Formatting, Charting, Pivot tables & Pivot Reporting.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a service-oriented role where you had to correspond in writing or over the phone with external customers.
Educational Qualification for NTT DATA Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must have pass B.B.A / B.M.S in Any Specialization, B.A in Economics, and B.Com in Any Specialization.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|