NVS Class 11th Admission 2020 – Online Application Started!!!! Online applications are invited from eligible students for admission to Class XI against the vacant seats likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2020-21. Admission will be made on the basis of the performance of students in Class X Board Examinations by CBSE / State Education/ other recognized Board. Students can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Admission to||Class XI|
|Start Date to Apply||13.08.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31.08.2020|
- Date of Birth of the candidate is to be between 1st June 2002 to 31st May 2006 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- The candidate must have passed Class X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other State Education / other recognized Board) of the State where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located during the academic session 2019-20.
Selection of students will be done as per following steps
- a) District wise merit list will be prepared and students will be selected against the vacancies.
- b) After selecting students against the vacancies in the JNV of the district, a common merit list will be prepared at State level. After step a) the vacancies exist in any of the JNV of the same State will be filled from the State level merit list by considering the option exercised by the candidate.
- c) After selection by step a) & b), if the selected candidate does not join even after making all efforts, vacant seats will be filled only from State level merit list.
The selected students will be informed by the Principal of the concerned JNV by SMS/Speed post
The candidate can fill the online application form directly on NVS website www.navodaya.gov.in from 13 th August 2020 (from 00:00 Hrs). While education in the schools is free including boarding, lodging, uniforms and textbooks, a nominal fee is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only as per NVS policy. However, children belonging to SC/ST, Girls and from families whose income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted from payment of fee. The last date to apply is 31 th August 2020.
Declaration of Select List
Select List will be notified at the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as published in the website of JNVs concerned. Selected candidates will also be intimated by post.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|