NVS LDC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Walk- In Interview and Download Notification PDF. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has released a notification for LDC/JSA, Junior Hindi Translation Officer, Audit Assistant and ASO/ Assistant for 7 Vacancies. The Interview will be held on 19.11.2020 and 20.11.2020. Candidates can download the official notification in our blog.
NVS Notification 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Post Name||LDC & Others|
|Interview Date||19.11.2020 and 20.11.2020|
NVS vacancy 2020:
- LDC/JSA – 01 no
- Junior Hindi Translation Officer – 01 no
- Audit Assistant – 03 nos
- ASO/Assistant – 02 nos
NVS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
Candidates should possess following eligibility criteria:
- Class 12 certificate
- Possessing minimum speed 30 WPM in English Typing (OR)
- 25 WPM in Hindi Typing
- Experience in Accounts and Administrative
Junior Hindi Translation Officer:
- Master Degree in Hindi/English (OR)
- Bachelor’s degree with Hindi/English with Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa
- Two years experience of Translation work.
- Com Degree
- 3 years Experience of accounts
- Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge in Computer Operation
- 3 years experience in Administrative and Financial metters
NVS LDC Recruitment Interview Details:
|Post Name||Interview Date||Interview Time|
|Junior Hindi Translation Officer||19.11.2020||2.00 pm|
|Audit Assistant||20.11.2020||10.00 am|
Eligible candidates should report by 9.30 am on the above dates for walk-in interview and fill up the application form provided to them. Applicants should carry all original documents and should carry passport size photograph.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are 7 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
When will NVS conduct interview for LDC Posts?
The Interview will be held on 19.11.2020
How can I attend the NVS LDC Interview?
Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 19.11.2020 & 20.11.2020 with all documents.