NVS PGT & TGT Virtual/Online Interview Instructions, Candidates List & Marking Scheme & parameters 2020 Released. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the Virtual/Online Interview Instructions, Candidates List & Marking Scheme & parameters for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT). Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Regional Office, Pune Engagement of PGT (Hindi) On Contract Basis Dates of Virtual/Online Interview: 03.10.2020, and 05.10.2020.
Time slot of virtual/online interview can be found on the website of JNV GONDIA for PGT (Hindi) candidates. NVS PGT & TGT Virtual/Online Interview Instructions, Candidates List & Marking Scheme & parameters 2020 details are given in our blog.
NVS PGT & TGT 2020:
|Name of the Board||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)|
|Interview Date||03.10.2020, and 05.10.2020|
|Status||Virtual/Online Interview Instructions, Candidates List & Marking Scheme & parameters Released|
Instruction for Online/Virtual Interview:
- In view of the huge number of applications received from candidates for engagement of teachers on contract basis, it has been decided to shortlist the candidates in the ratio 1:5 from among the eligible candidates as the number of vacancies, is 306 for the posts cited below.
- The shortlisting of candidates has been done based on the number of parameters educational qualifications Graduation, Post Graduation, experience in relevant teaching in day school / residential school in Govt , semi-govt and aided school, sports & games, NCC, CTET. The details of marking scheme & parameters are given below for TGT & PGT separately.
- Only the shortlisted candidates have been called for the virtual interview as per subject-wise list attached to these instructions.
- The Schedule of virtual interviews for engagement of teachers on contract basis in Pune region is given.
- The eligibility of all candidates called for interview is provisional and final eligibility will be confirmed after verification of original certificates. In view of the same, candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions once again and ensure that they are eligible for the said post before attending the virtual interview.
- Please note that selected candidates will be engaged as teachers on contract basis during the academic year 2020-21 only upon signing a contract in the format given by the Principal of the JNV.
- Selected candidates will have no right for claiming regularisation of services or for extension of engagement on contract basis.
- Candidates should ensure that their internet network is very good for the purpose of attending virtual interview. They should attend the interview from such a place where the network connectivity is very good.
- If any candidate is absent for the virtual interview in the given slot, another chance may not be available for such candidate.
- The exact timing / slot of the virtual interview and the platform for the same will be posted on the website by the concerned virtual/online interview centre, as per table above.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website of the centre for the slot of virtual interview as per their post applied. No separate notification will be sent to the individual.