Odisha CHSE 12th Commerce Result 2020 Analysis. Council of Higher Education (CHSE) Odisha has announced the class 12th commerce results today. A total of 74.95% students have passed the commerce exam. Odisha CHSE 12th Commerce Result 2020 Analysis details are provided below.
Odisha Result Analysis
|Name of the Board||Council of Higher Education (CHSE) Odisha|
The school and mass education minister of Odisha, Samir Dash took to Twitter:
- Announce the date and time of result declaration on Monday. Students will have to key in their roll number and registration number to login and check their scorecard.
- 100% students passed in 29 higher secondary schools while 0% result was recorded in 2 junior colleges.
Check Division Wise Result:
- 6610 students secure 1st class,
- 4259 passed with 2nd class
- 8361 students passed with 3rd class
12K boys, 7K girls pass:
A total 12215 boys and 7103 girls have passed the Odisha plus two Commerce exams.
Nayagarh District records highest pass percent:
Nayagarh district has highest pass percentage of 88.7. Total 19318 students out of 25785 who wrote the Commerce exam have passed. 74.95% of the total students have passed the Odisha class 12th results this year. Last year the pass percentage was 70.26.
The pass percentage of Odisha 12th Commerce exam saw a dip last year. In the year 2018 the pass percentage was 74.91 that dipped to 70.26 in 2019. Last year, a total of 70.26% students had passed in commerce stream.
Odisha 12th Science Result:
CHSE Odisha has already declared the Odisha 12th Science results on August 12. A total of 70.21% students passed the science exam.