Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply for Manager & Other Vacancy. Odisha Livelihoods Mission has released notification for the post of Block Project Manager, District Project Manager, Project Asst, Block Livelihood Coordinator, Project Executive & Other vacancies. The Starting date to apply online is 17.06.2020 and the last date is 07.07.2020. There are totally 817 vacancies are allotted under this post. Candidates can get more details about Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment from our blog.
Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Odisha Livelihoods Mission|
Block Project Manager, District Project Manager, Project Asst, Block Livelihood Coordinator, Project Executive
Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- A candidate must not be above 37 (Thirty Seven) years of age as on the date of issue of this advertisement. Age relaxation for candidates in different categories for availing relaxation and reservation benefits will be as per Government Rules prescribed for the purpose.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (Five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of schedule caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes Page | 4 (SEBC), Women, Ex-Servicemen and by 10 years for candidates belonging to PWD category, whose disability is 40% and more.
Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Deputy Chief Executive Officer Livelihoods:
Minimum Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (2 years) in Rural development/Rural Management/Agriculture/Agribu siness/Forestry/Sustainability/ Social work/ Management/Business Administration in above discipline from nationally/internationally reputed university/institute with at least 60% minimum marks or equivalent grade throughout career.
Block Project Manager:
Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Management/Rural Development/Rural Management/ Agribusiness/ Forestry/ Sustainability/Social Work/Agriculture/Veterinary Science/dairy/ AgroEconomics/Sociology/Economics from national/state reputed university/institute with at least 55% minimum marks or equivalent grade.
District Project Manager:
PG degree/diploma in management / social work/rural development / rural management/agriculture/Agribusiness/Forestry/Sustainability from nationally/internationally reputed university/institute with at least 60% minimum marks or equivalent grade throughout career.
Minimum Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Rural development/Rural Management/Agriculture/Agribu siness/Forestry/Sustainability/ Social Work/ Management in above discipline from national/state reputed university/institute with at least 60% minimum marks or equivalent grade throughout career.
Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management/Rural development/Rural Management/ Social work/ /Agribusiness/Forestry/Sustainib ilty/Sociology/Economics/Comm erce from national/state reputed university/institute with at least 55% minimum marks or equivalent grade throughout career.
Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2020 Selection Method:
The selection of candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Shall be of 150 (One Hundred Fifty) Marks consisting of General Awareness (25 marks), General English (25 marks), Reasoning & Mental Ability (25 marks), Mathematics (25 marks) Thematic Knowledge (30 marks) and Computer Knowledge Test (20 marks).
- Computer Practical Test: shall be of 30 Marks for the candidates shortlisted in the Computer Based Test.
- Group Discussion: shall be of 10 marks for shortlisted candidates for post code Dmmu-01 Only
- Personal Interview: shall be of 25 marks for shortlisted candidates.
- A Candidate must secure at least 50% marks in Computer Knowledge Test to qualify for next steps in the selection process.
- Similarly a candidate must secure minimum 50% marks in Computer Practical Test to place his/her name in the final merit list. On the basis of marks secured by the candidate in all the above tests, merit list shall be prepared for each post advertised and the same shall be published.
How to Apply for Odisha Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2020:
- The applicants have to go through the detailed advertisement before filling up of the online application.
- Candidates have to apply online using the official website www.olm.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidate must go through the following documents available at www.olm.nic.in
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image (only in jpg format) of his/her latest passport size colour photograph, full signature (only in jpg format) in the online application form. The max. size of passport size photo and signature should be 100KB. Uploaded photograph and signature must be clearly identifiable/visible otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Candidate should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the online application form a unique application ID will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for their own reference.
- The candidates are advised to submit the online application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|