Odisha Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Advisor Vacancy. Odisha Mining Corporation Limited has released the vacancy notification for the post of Advisor. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for this recruitment up to 21.08.2020. Candidates can know the notification details and apply through online for this post in our blog. Application Form Download link is given in this page to avoid server errors. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Odisha Mining Corporation Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
- Degree in Mining Engineering with First Class Mine Managers’ Certificate of Competency under MMR 1961
- Should have at least 20 years of experience after obtaining First Class Mine Managers’ Certificate of Competency under MMR1961 along with relevant experience of minimum 15 years in the office of Directorate General of Mines Safety
Candidates should have not more than 65 years
Officers against whom departmental proceedings or criminal cases contemplated / pending or who have been penalized for misconduct during the preceding five years of service period shall not be considered. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of relevant work experience. The selection will be made on the basis of personal interviews of eligible short-listed candidates. No TA/DA for to & fro fare shall be paid either for attending the personal interview or joining the post in OMC.
Monthly Consolidated Remuneration and Other Benefits:
The monthly consolidated remuneration is negotiable. During the above engagement, no accommodation/house rent allowance will be admissible. Besides the monthly consolidated remuneration, no other financial benefits will be given. However, while on an official tour, he shall be paid TA/DA as admissible to the Executives in the rank of General Manager in OMC. The monthly consolidated remuneration shall be drawn on pro-rata basis if the attendance is less than 10 working days.
How to Apply:
- The applicant should affix a recent color passport size photograph at the top right side of the application form (Annexure I).
- The applicant should attach self-attested copy of all the mark sheets, certificates, documents from HSC / 10th onwards towards proof of qualification, age, mark secured, caste, experience etc. along with the application form. In case a Degree is based on semester pattern, then the candidate needs to submit the mark sheets of all semesters including the final mark sheet of the final semester.
- Applications without supporting documents/incomplete/not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected..
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|