Odisha Postal Circle CHSLE Allotted List 2020 OUT – Download Vacancy List. Allocation of Divisions Units to the selected candidates of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSLE), 2017 conducted by SSC for appointment as Postal Assistant! Sorting Assistant/PA (CO/ RO) and PA (SBCO) in Odisha Circle. The candidates as detailed in Annexure – I, who have come out successful on the basis of result of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2017 conducted by Staff Selection Commission and allocated to Odisha Postal Circle by Postal Directorate vide Letter No. 04-11/2019-SPN-I dated 05.03.2020 for appointment as Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant against the vacancies for the year 2017-18 are allocated to the Divisions/Units as mentioned against each in the Annexure-Ion the basis of Directorate guidelines vide letter No. 04-02/2017- SPB-I dated 05.10.2017.
The vacancy position notified, basing on which the allotment has been made is enclosed as Annexure – 2. Immediate action may be taken for appointment of the selected candidates as per DOPI’ instructions contained in OM No. 18011/2(s)/2016-Estt.(B)(i) dated 29.06.2016 and letter No. 36011/1/2012-Estt. (Res.) dated 14.03.2016. The Candidates can also download the vacancy details that are attached in the Allotted List PDF. All concerned Divisional/Unit Heads are requested to nominate one responsible officer for collection of dossiers of the selected candidates of their respective divisions from this office in person on or before 10 June 2020 on any working day.
Odisha Postal Circle CHSLE Allotted List 2020
Name of the Board
|Odisha Postal Circle|
Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSLE)
Allotted List Released
Odisha Postal Circle CHSLE Allocation List 2020:
The copy of the individual offer of appointment, when issued, may be enclosed to the concerned Regional Office of the SSC under intimation to this office. In cases where offer of appointment is cancelled by the Division/Unit, full facts thereof should be intimated to this office as well as to the Regional Office of SSC. Further, after completion of the appointment process a consolidated report inter alia includes name of candidates appointed, number of candidates refused to join and number of candidates who do not respond to offer of appointment may also be sent to Directorate. In case of any doubt or suspicion as regards to the eligibility or otherwise in respect of any of the recommended candidate, the Division/Unit may write to the SSC even after his/her appointment giving details for getting such case(s) investigated through appropriate Government Agency.
The following documents/particulars of the candidates may be checked thoroughly at the time of joining:
- Certificate regarding Date of Birth.
- Certificate relating to Essential Qualification as on date prescribed in the Notice of the Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if any, issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format approved by the Government of India.
- In respect of OBC candidates, the guidelines regarding creamy layer status be strictly followed.
- Candidates claim in respect of age relaxation, if any Candidate’s result, Rank, Category etc may be checked with the result available on the Staff Selection Commission’s website.
- The offer of appointment should be sent only by Registered Post/ AD. If the letters are returned undelivered, the letter along with the envelopes containing remarks made by the postal authorities should be retained for record. In such cases, a copy of the offer of appointment should be sent to the permanent address and email ID of the candidates. The dossiers of such candidates should be returned to the concerned regional Office of the SSC only if the second letter / mail is also undelivered/unanswered respectively.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|