Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 OUT – Junior Engineer & Other Vacancies || Salary Up to Rs. 38000. Oil India Limited has released the invited job application from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Operator, Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Technician and Junior Engineer Posts. This recruitment contains 11 vacancies. The Last Date to submit online applications is 20.01.2021.
Oil India Limited Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer & Others|
Oil India Job Vacancy 2020:
- Assistant Operator – 01 no
- Assistant Technician – 02 nos
- Junior Assistant – 04 nos
- Senior Assistant – 02 nos
- Technician – 01 no
- Junior Engineer – 01 no
- Total – 11 vacancies
Oil India Recruitment Age Limit:
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|General||18 years||30 years|
|SC/ST||18 years||35 years|
|Persons with Bench Mark Disability/ Ex-Servicemen||As per Government Directives|
Oil India Notification Qualification:
Assistant Operator & Assistant Technician:
- Aspirants should have passed in 10th standard
- ITI Trade certificate in Fitter Trade from Govt recognized institute
- Candidates must be 10+2 in any stream from a Govt recognized board
- Must have minimum 06 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Office
- Proficiency in Computer Typing with speed of 30 WPM
Senior Assistant (Hindi Translator) :
- Must be a Graduate Holder with Hindi as a major subject as well as English as one of the elective subject in Pass course
- Must have certificate or diploma in Hindi Translator Course
- Must have 6 months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications and be conversant with bilingual processing
Senior Assistant I:
- Com Graduate with Accountancy Major
- 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application
- Sc Graduate with Chemistry, Physics & Maths
- Candidates should be fully conversant with MS Office
- 3 year Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Six months Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application
Oil India Salary:
- Selected candidates will receive pay scale of Rs.13500 to Rs.38000 per month. The Salary will be varied respective to the designation
Oil India Application Fee Details:
- General and OBC candidates will have to pay Rs.200 as Registration Fee
Oil India Job 2020 Selection Process:
- Stage 1 (CBT Mode)
- Stage 2 (Skill & Proficiency Test)
- Final Merit List will be pared based on CBT Marks
**Download Latest Exam Result 2020**
How to Apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment?
Step 1: Go to Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020?
The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 20.01.2021
How many vacancies are allotted under Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020?
There are totally 11 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
What is the Selection Process Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020?
The Selection Process consist of Stage 1 & Stage 2.