Oil India Walk-in Postponed 2020. Oil India Limited has released the notification for the post of Drilling Engineer on contract for Rajasthan Field and IT Engineer on contract for Rajasthan Field. Earlier, the Interview was scheduled to be conducted on October 06, 2020 and October 07, 2020 Interview Date has been postponed due to unavoidable circumstances from the Official Site. After That Official has to be Released Soon the New and Fresh Walk-in Date. Candidates can Check the Walk in Details from our website.
Oil India Walk-in Postponed
|Name of the Board||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Drilling Engineer on contract for Rajasthan Field and IT Engineer|
|Vacancy||As per Norms|
|Walk-in Date||06.10.2020 & 07.10.2020|
|Status||Walk-in Date postponed|
Oil India Walk-in Details:
The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of walk-in-interview failing which he/ she will not be allowed to appear in interview:
(a) Filled-in Bio Data form.
(b) Original mark-sheets pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
(b) A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
(c) 2 passport size recent photographs.
- The selected candidates will have to join immediately on receipt of communication from OIL in view of urgent requirement.
- In view of the current situation arising out of COVID-19 pandemic, any new guidelines issued from Govt. of India will be strictly adhered to and as such the date of walk in Interview might get cancelled/delayed/ extended in line with the govt. guidelines. Hence the interested candidates are advised to keep checking OIL’s website regularly.
- Candidates are advised to take all necessary precautionary/safety measures (wearing of mask, carrying hand sanitizer, maintaining distance & maintaining hygiene will be mandatory) while reporting for the walk in Interview.
- Candidates will be required to join immediately if selected.
- No Travelling Allowance/ Daily Allowance will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- The contract engagement will NOT confer any right on the candidate for regularization in OIL.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|