Oil India Recruitment 2023 Released: Oil India Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician and Contractual Pharmacist. The recruitment mentioned hereunder may entail working in shifts involves hazardous nature of jobs in remote or far-flung OIL installations in the production and exploration areas and also on Call duty basis. The applications are invited through offline mode and with the filled applications the candidates have to attend the practical test at the said date and time.
OIL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||Oil India Limited|
|Post Name||Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician and Contractual Pharmacist|
|No of Vacancy||Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician – 02, Contractual Pharmacist – 04 Total – 06 Vacancies|
|Walk In Date||19.10.2023|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Oil India Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The age limit for both the posts is minimum 22 years to maximum 40 years as on the date of walk in practical test.
Oil India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician:
- Should have Passed 10+2 in science stream from a government recognized Board/University.
- Must have Diploma in OT Technology (02- year course)/AID technology / ICT technology from a government recognized Institute/Medical College.
- Must have minimum 02 years post qualification relevant work experience.
- The candidates should have Passed 10+2 in science stream from a Government recognized Board/University.
- Must have passed 02 years Diploma Course in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by Government of India and the Pharmacy Council of India.
- Should have registered with Assam Pharmacy Council and must possess valid professional Pharmacist License.
- Should have minimum 02 years post qualification relevant work experience as Pharmacist.
Oil India Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician – Rs 16,640
- Contractual Pharmacist – Rs 19,500
OIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection process for both the posts will be based on walk-in-Practical test or Skill Test cum Personal Assessment
OIL Recruitment Fee Details 2023:
- The candidates who wish to apply no need to pay any fees for these OIL posts.
OIL Recruitment walk-in-Practical test or Skill Test Details 2023:
|Name of the Post||Date of resgistrtaion||walk-in-Practical test or Skill Test Date||Venue|
|Contractual Paramedical Hospital Technician||19.10.2023 (07.00 AM – 09.00AM)||19.10.2023||Occupational Health Centre, OIL Hospital, Duliajan|
|Contractual Pharmacist||19.10.2023 (07.00 AM – 09.00AM)||19.10.2023|
How to Apply for OIL Recruitment 2023:
- The candidates can download the application form given in the official website of OIL or it is attached in the official notification, it should be filled with all the details and the candidates have to bring the applications along with the relevant documents during the practical test.
The candidates should be within 22 to 40 years for both the posts.
The selection date for OIL Recruitment is 19.10.2023.
The candidates have to fill the application form and should attend the selection test with the filled application form.