OLA Cabs Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Various Positions. OLA Cabs has released the notification for the post of Software Development Engineer II, SDET III, SDET I, Principal Engineer TCU Testing, Embedded Test Manager and Supplier Quality. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog. Apply Link is given in this page to apply for your convenience. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||OLA Cabs|
|Post Name||Software Development Engineer II, SDET III, SDET I, Principal Engineer TCU Testing, Embedded Test Manager and Supplier Quality|
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Build world class Mobile Apps for the Ola Electric ecosystem.
- Work on a full product development lifecycle from requirement gathering, product design, development, to roll out and maintenance
- Effectively collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders including product and design
- Own the delivery of multiple features of the product end to end while hands-on in development as well
- Advocate best development practices such as continuous integration/continuous delivery, automation (testing and infrastructure) and code modularity, extensibility, quality
- Experience in building Apps from Scratch is a big plus
Experience & Skills
- Min 3+ Years in Android Application Development
- Write clean, solid and testable code while keeping the user experience fast and reliable
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles and Object-Oriented Programming Languages
- Proficient in Kotlin and Java
- Experience with RxJava, RxAndroid, Dagger2, MVVM, MVP, OkHttp, Retrofit, Android Architecture Components, Audio/Video Framework, Animation, Canvas, Google Map APIs
- Managing systems in production and understands release process, monitoring, and debugging
- Experience working with Kotlin Multiplatform/Flutter/Xamarin will be an added advantage.
B.E/B. Tech/ M. Tech
PRINCIPAL ENGINEER TCU TESTING
Experience & Skills
- 6 to 12 years of experience in embedded software development in C/C++ on RTOS.
- Working experience in Microcontroller Board Support Packages like ADC, Timer, SPI, I2C, CAN, UART, Flash Drivers, NVRAM, Watchdog and other BMS HW interfacing drivers.
- Experience with interfacing with Secure Element chips like TA-100, able to use Crypto libraries for AES CBC and SHA-256 operations.
- Experience working on Network Stack like MQTT, TCP/IP, FTP, HTTPS, LwIP, PPPoS, high level working knowledge on GPS/GSM Modem like Quectel EC 20 and Sim900
- Working experience on network security modules like SSL/TLS( OpenSSL, Mbed TLS)
- Experience with RTOS like SAfeRTOS, Greenhill’s Integrity, FreeRTOS Hands-on hardware bring-up, code optimization and system debugging using JTAG/SWD based debugger.
- Comprehensive experience with software Version Control Tools – GIT, SVN etc Understanding of RTOS concepts like booting (knowledge of secure boot preferred), scheduling algorithms, memory management, resource distribution, power management, filesystem etc.
- Experience with 16/32 bits microcontrollers like NXP, STM32 and Microchip MCUs and ColdFire, ARM and/or PowerPC architecture
- Good knowledge of Bootloader development in microcontroller, preferably using dual banking concept.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain basic software components systems and their networks in C and C++.
- Design and implement software for embedded systems from requirements analysis through production and commercial deployment.
- Design and Develop Diagnostics/ Communication stack/ Microcontroller Abstraction Layer/ NVRAM/ Bootloader etc
- Develop documentation including SW requirements architecture and design. Work closely with other engineering teams to ensure system functional and interface requirements are met. Actively participate in design and code reviews. Interact with partners and suppliers in technical discussions throughout the development and deployment phases.
B Tech/ M Tech in Electronics/Computer Science
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|