OMC Junior Executive Assistant Admit Card 2020 – Check Exam Date Details. Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) has released the recruitment Notifications of 128 Vacancies for Junior Executive Assistant, Junior Engineer, and Junior Nurse & Junior Pharmacist Posts. The Admit Card will be released soon on the official website for the said posts examinations. Exam Date Details are given below in our website.
OMC Junior Executive Assistant Admit Card 2020
|Odisha Mining Corporation Limited|
Junior Executive Assistant, Junior Engineer, and Junior Nurse & Junior Pharmacist
October 2020 (Tentative)
October 2020 (expected)
Stage One: (Computer Based Test)
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Jr. Engineer (Mechanical), Jr. Engineer (Electrical), Jr. Nurse & Jr. Pharmacist will be of 2 (Two) hours duration. However, the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Jr. Executive Assistant will be of 2 ½ (Two and half) hours duration.
- For every correct answer, one mark shall be awarded. For every wrong answer attempted by the candidates, negative marking of ¼ marks (i.e., 0.25 marks) will be deducted. No marks will be awarded/deducted for un-attempted questions.
Stage Two: (Computer Proficiency Test & Document Verification)
- There shall be no viva-voice test. Merit on descending order of Merit (category- wise) shall be the basis for recruitment.
- In case of filling up of the posts of Jr. Executive Assistant, the candidates must be qualified in Computer Proficiency Test (must obtain minimum of 30 marks out of 100 marks). The candidates for the posts of Jr. Executive Assistant shall be called for Computer Proficiency Test in the ratio of 1:5 in descending order of merit. Marks obtained in the Computer Proficiency Test shall not be added to the marks secured by the candidate in the written test.
- After the Computer Based Test (CBT) for the posts of Jr. Engineer (Mechanical), Jr. Engineer (Electrical), Jr. Nurse & Jr. Pharmacist, the candidates shall be called for verification of documents in the ratio of 1:3 in the descending order of merit in the Computer Based Test (CBT). However, for the post of Jr. Executive Assistant (JEA), the qualifying candidates (in the Computer Proficiency Test) shall be called for verification of documents in the ratio of 1:3 in descending order of merit in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The candidates to be called for Document Verification will have to produce original marksheet, certificates, and documents from (HSC / 10th onwards) towards proof of age, qualification, caste / residence etc.
- In case of Sports Person, the candidate needs to submit the Identity Card issued by Sports & Youth Services Department, Govt. of Odisha at the stage of Document Verification.
- The candidates already employed in Government/ Semi- Government/ Central PSU/ State PSU shall submit “No Objection Certificate” issued by their present employer at the stage of document verification. vii. The Candidature of the candidates, not producing the required original documents at the time of document verification, shall be cancelled/ rejected.
- Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability of candidates & hence, no claim shall arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled up due to un-suitability / insufficient number of candidates.
Exam Date 2020 Details:
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited has going to conduct the Computer based examination for the posts of Junior Executive Assistant, Junior Engineer, and Junior Nurse & Junior Pharmacist Posts. The Examination will be held on June 2020 (Expected). Now candidates, who are applied the above said posts, may visit our website for latest updates.
Download Admit Card – Released Soon
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|