ONGC Apprentice Result 2020 has released on the official website on 02-09-2020. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released official merit list for the post of Apprentice under the performance in the Written Test held on 24.11.2019. Interested candidates can download the result directly in this article. Candidates can check more details of ONGC Apprentice Result 2020 from our website. Shortlisted candidates are advised to send self-attested scanned copies of their original documents through the given e-mail on or before 09.09.2020.
ONGC Apprentice Result
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name Of The Post||Apprentice|
|Document Upload Last Date||09-09-2020|
Documents Required for ONGC Apprentice DV 2020:
- 10th Pass / Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Class XII mark sheet issued by the concerned board / Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets of ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT / Graduation / Diploma Engineering.
- Class XII / Final ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT / Graduation / Diploma Final Certificate issued by respective Board / Authority.
- Conversion certificate from CGPA / OGPA / Letter Grade to percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/Institute.
- Certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic / School / College / Institute from where the candidate pursued his/her Class XII / ITI (Fitter) / Graduation / Diploma course, if applicable.
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed Central Govt. format issued by Competent Authority. (Refer Advt. No. BGR/Appr/2019/02 for details).
- Copy of original photo ID proof (AADHAAR Card/ PAN Card / Driving License/ Voter Identity Card/Passport etc.).
- Candidates belonging to EWS category are required to submit an Income & Asset Certificate issued by Competent Authority prescribed under Point No.5 of the Department of Personnel & Training’s O.M. No.36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019.
- For claiming the benefit of OBC category, the candidate should submit a latest caste certificate in the format prescribed by Govt. of India.
- Any other Certificate, as may be applicable.
How to Download ONGC Apprentice Result 2020?
Interested candidates can download the ONGC Apprentice Result 2020 from our website in the bottom of this article. We provide a direct link to download all the official announcements for you. So, all the candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for instant updates about this ONGC Apprentice Vacancy 2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|