ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2021 OUT – Online Interview Only | Salary Up to Rs. 75,000/- PM | Apply Online. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Field Medical Officer (FMO) and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO). Total numbers of vacancies are 05. Last date for submitting application is 11.03.2021. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply. Official notification direct link available on this page. Refer this page till end.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Field Medical Officer and General Duty medical Officer|
|Number of vacancy||05|
|Last date to apply||11.03.2021|
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
Candidates should have Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for FMO Post is Rs. 75,000/- per month and for GDMO post is Rs. 72,000/- per month from the respective board.
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Qualification – 70 marks
Interview – 30 marks (merit List & Interview)
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copies (pdf format) of the following documents at the above email address:
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate (if applicable). Dis-ability Certificate in the case of PwD candidate(s)
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions should send their application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org prescribed format along with scanned copies of original certificates including No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case of Govt./ PSU employees)
- In case the interviews are held by appearing in-person, the candidates shall be required to bring along the original certificates as above at the time of interview.
What is the last date to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021?
11.03.2021 is the last date to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021.
How many vacancies offered for ONGC Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 05 vacancies offered for ONGC Recruitment 2021.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and Notification direct link available on this page.