ONGC Medical Officer Notification 2020 OUT. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has released the recruitment notification for various Medical officers post. Total vacancies are 33. Last date of sending application is 21.11.2020. This is purely contractual basis job. Contractual basis period time is from the date of engagement till 30.06.2022. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria from this page and apply before the last date.
ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment
|Name of the post||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the post(s)||
|Number of Posts||33 posts|
|Last date to Apply Online||21.11.2020|
ONGC Contract Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who having Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) degree are eligible for this post.
The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State.
There is no maximum age limit for eligibility to this post.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Salary details
Selected candidates are eligible to getting salary from the Organization. Salary is provided based on the Job type. Salary list is given below.
|Name of the post||Salary Details|
|Field Duty Medical Officer||Rs. 75,000/- per month|
|General Duty Medical Officer(Full-time)||Rs. 72,000/- per month|
|General Duty Medical Officer(Part-time)||Rs. 41,000/- per month|
|Occupational Health Medical Officer||Rs. 72,000/- per month|
ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment Required Documents
- Duly filled Application Form
- Recent passport size photograph
- 10th Class Admit/Mark sheet/passing certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh/ DM) (If applicable)
- Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card or any other ID proof
- Caste/ PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Self-attested experience certificates, (if applicable).
ONGC Recruitment Selection Process 2020
Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the candidates based on their rank in the Merit List. Shortlisted candidates are invited to attend the interview and Medical Fitness. Candidates Contract would be subject to Medical fitness.
How to Apply for Medical Officer Recruitment on ONGC
- Go to the Official site of ONGC website.
- Select the career option from the top of the Page and click Recruitment notice.
- Find the Advertisement of “Engagement of medical officers on contract basis at Rajahmundry Asset” option and open it.
- The PDF will appear on the screen. PDF contains Application form also.
- Download and print the Application form.
- Fill it and send it to the belonging Email id with the Required Documents.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
What is the Last date to apply for Medical officer post on ONGC?
22.11.2020 is the last date to apply for medical officer post on ONGC.
How many vacancies offered for Medical Officer post on ONGC?
Total vacancies are 33 for Medical officer post on ONGC.
How to apply online for the post of Medical officer post on ONGC?
Candidates are advised to download the application form from the Official site and send it to the belonging email address with the required documents. For further details go through this page.