ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2020 Notification Released || Check Eligibility. Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has invites application form for engagement of General Duty (GDMO) & Homeopathy (Part Time) posts. Interviews will be held by appearing in-Person OR through Online Method of Microsoft Teams/ WhatsApp/ Skype/ Zoom/ Google Meet/Webex etc. as decided by ONGC management. The registration site shall remain open from 25-12-2020 to 08-01-2021. ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2020 Notification details are given below in our blog.
ONGC Medical Officer Apply Offline
|Name of the Board||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||General Duty (GDMO) & Homeopathy (Part Time)|
|Apply Online Date||25-12-2020 to 08-01-2021|
ONGC Medical Officer Vacancy 2020:
Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) – 02
Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy (Part Time) – 02
Total – 04
ONGC GDMO Age Limit:
There is no maximum age limit for eligibility
ONGC GDMO Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Candidates possess Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)/Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
ONGC Medical Officer Salary:
- Emoluments per month consolidated:
- Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) – Rs. 72,000/- (Rupees seventy two thousand only)
- Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy (Part Time) – Rs. 31,400/- (Rupees thirty one thousand four hundred only)
ONGC GDMO/MO Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of Candidates for Interview: If large number of candidates apply for either of Posts than ONGC may require to shortlist candidates for online/personal interview based on their marks in minimum essential qualification and inline higher qualifications.
- Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview – 30 marks
Total – 100 Marks
How to Apply for ONGC GDMO/MO Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration web link. The registration site shall remain open from 25-12-2020 to 08-01-2021.
- Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Microsoft Teams, Google Meet/Zoom/WhatsApp, Webex etc. as the case may be.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
- Candidates need to mail the following documents in pdf/jpeg/jpg format (mentioning their name and name of document) to email id – firstname.lastname@example.org after completing registration.
- After completion of application process takes a printout if you want
Start date of registration: 25.12.2020, 1000 hours 2 End
Date of registration: 08.01.2021, 1800 hours
End date for mailing relevant documents to email@example.com: 09.01.2021, 1800 hours
Total Vacancies – 04
There is no application fee