ONGC Medical Officer (MO) Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has invited offline application form for filling up the Contract Medical Officer (MO) posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible are invited to appear for Interview on or before 15.11.2020. The Interview date will be announced soon by the officials. It will be held through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Google Meet/Zoom/Whatsapp, Webex. ONGC MO Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
ONGC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Apply Date (Given Below)||02.11.2020 to 15.11.2020|
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO) – 04
- Contract Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH) – 01
- Contract Medical Officer (Homeopathy) – 01
MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) (Occupational Health-OH) with valid registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India/ BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery) with Valid registration with the concerned statutory authority
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FDMO) – Rs. 75,000/- (Rupees Seventy Five thousand only) per month consolidated.
- Contract Medical Officer (Homeopathy) – Rs. 55, 000/- (Rupees Fifty Five thousand only) per month consolidated
Selected candidates will be able to join from 01.01.2021 or as decided by ONGC administration. Interviews will be held by through Online Method of Whatsapp/ Skype/ Zoom/ Google Meet/Webex, etc. as decided by ONGC management. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for Interview through Online Method for engagement on Contract Basis (from the date of engagement) till 30.06.2022. Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List. Offer of appointment shall be issued to the candidates based on their relative rank in the Merit List prepared on the sum total of marks scored by the candidate in qualification and interview.
- Start date for mailing application form with relevant documents – 2 November 2020, 1000 hours
- End Date for mailing relevant documents to email@example.com – 15 November 2020, 1800 hours
Following weightage shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
- Candidate’s selection is based on Interview. The board shortlisted the candidates who are eligible and then called for the Interview
- Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview – 30 marks
- Total – 100 Marks
- The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
- Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
- Further, additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- The higher qualifications considered for granting additional marks shall need to be in-line, for example an MBA in Hospital Administration shall not be considered as an in-line qualification where M.B.B.S. is the essential qualification.
- Qualifying marks in the interview shall be 18 marks for UR.
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as pdf file.
Last date of sending application is 15th November 2020.
- Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Google Meet/Zoom/Whatsapp, Webex, etc. as the case may be.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
Candidates are required to send the scanned copies (pdf or jpg format) of the following documents at the above email address:
- duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photograph
iii. 10th Class Admit/Mark sheet/passing certificate
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificate
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet & Certificate (if applicable) vi. Certificate of Additional Qualification (MCh/ DM) (If applicable)
Vii. Medical Council Registration Certificate
viii. Aadhar Card or any other ID poof
- Caste/ PWD Certificate (If applicable)
- Certificate in Occupational Health (If applicable)
- Experience Certificate (If any)
xii. All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
xiii. Self-attested experience certificates, (if applicable).
Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to applying for the post failing which, their candidature is liable to be rejected/ cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process or even after selection.
The Total Vacancies – 06
What is the Qualification needed for ONGC Medical Officer Posts?