ONGC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Salary Up to Rs. 3,40,000/-p.m. | Apply Here. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Director (Finance) on 17.12.2020. Total number of vacancy is only one. Last date to apply for this post is 25.02.2021. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Apply. OR Refer this page till end for further details and Application Direct link also available on this page.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Director (Finance)|
|Number of vacancy||01|
|Last date to Apply||25.02.2021|
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
On the date of occurrence of Vacancy
|Age of Superannuation 60 years|
|45||2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||45||3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution is Necessary.
- The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management / Corporate Accounts in an organization of repute.
- Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
- The relevant experience in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/ Corporate Accounts.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 180000 to Rs. 3,40,000/- per month from the ONGC Limited.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Required Documents
- The applicants should submit their applications through proper channel as follows:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry, through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
- Below Board level in SPSE: through the concerned SPSE.
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
- Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose)
- Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose)
- Evidence of working at Board level or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level
- Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications
- The relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Official site of PESB website.
- Fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/ and thereafter forward it online,
- Fill up the Application Form online only against this Job Description on the website of PESB – http://pesb.gov.in/, take a printout and send it offline.
Applications are to be addressed to
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen
Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan,
BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
25.02.2021 is the last date to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020.
There is only one vacancy offered for ONGC Recruitment 2020
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site for further details and Refer this page till end for Online Application direct link also available on this page.