ONGC Recruitment 2020. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the Recruitment Notification Regarding the post of Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) and Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH) # in 13 vacancies from Official Site. Eligible candidates after checking all the details can proceed to submit the ONGC GDMO Online Application Form 2020. The Online Registration will be starts from 27.10.2020 to 05.11.2020. Application via online mode is accepted.
ONGC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) and Medical Officer (Occupational Health-OH) #|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||27.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of application||05.11.2020|
Educational Qualification for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
Applicants must have complete Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS). The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State. Nomenclature of qualifications shall be as prescribed by UGC/ Medical Council of India.
Age Limit for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
Salary for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
The Salary Offered for above said post is Rs. 72,000/- (Rupees seventy-two thousand only) per month consolidated.
Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
The Selection will be based on the Following weightage shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:
|Qualification||70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)|
The breakup of 10 marks for such higher qualification shall be considered as follows:
- a) Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
- b) Further, additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
|1||Start of Registration||27.10.2020|
|2||End Date for Registration||05.11.2020, 1800 hours|
|3||End Date for Mailing relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org N.B.: Candidates are advised to upload documents (pdf file) and photo (jpg/jpeg file) and give the file name begin with their name) which will help to track the file.||05.11.2020, 2359 hours|
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period up to 30.06.2022. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
- Engagement on contract would be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC. The contract shall end on expiry of the prescribed period and no separate notice shall be required to be given.
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
- Candidature/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/ submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination/ disqualification/ rejection at any stage. ix. Only Indian nationals need apply.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our online application site (Registration web link). The registration site shall remain open from 27.10.2020 to 05.11.2020.
Step 2: The candidates are advised to mail all the documents & photograph in separate pdf files (for docs) & jpg/jpeg file (for recent color photo) to email@example.com on or before 05.11.2020. All communications with the candidates shall be through SMS/ e-mail. If required, ONGC may seek additional / other documents after this date also.
Step 3: Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Google Meet/Zoom/Whatsapp, Webex, etc. as the case may be.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|