ONGC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), has released the recruitment notification for General Manager Posts. So, candidates can apply online 01-07-2020 to 31-07-2020. ONGC Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
ONGC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|01-07-2020 to 31-07-2020|
Qualification & Experience:
- The incumbent should possess a current Airline Transport Pilot License (H) or Commercial Helicopter Pilot License (H) on twin-engine helicopter with Instrument Rating.
- Having at least 10,000 hours of total flying experience, including offshore flying, on twin engine, out of which 6,000 hours as Pilot-in Command
Maximum 50 years (As on 31/07/2020) (ONGC departmental candidates will be allowed relaxation in age as per existing rules)
1, 20,000 – 2, 80,000/-
Besides Basic Pay and annual increment @ 3%, the employee is entitled to allowances @ 35% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Leave Encashment, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme etc. as per Company rules.
Only such candidates will be considered for empanelment in the merit list who meets the prescribed Qualification and Experience criteria and secure minimum 60% of marks in interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible & interested candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to download the required ‘Application Format’ (Annexure – I).
The duly typed & signed application forms should be scanned (in PDF Format Only) and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with scanned copies of the following documents (PDF only)
- 10th Mark Sheet for Date of Birth
- Airline Transport Pilot License (H) or Commercial Helicopter Pilot License (H), on twin engine helicopter with IR (Instrument Rating).
- Flying experience certificate including offshore flying, on twin engine. Should specifically mention separately about flying experience as Pilot – in – Command.
- Scanned copies of Pilot Log book.
- A self-attested summary sheet on the following:
- Total Flying Experience Offshore Flying Experience Twin Engine Flying Experience Pilot – in – command flying experience
- Certificate showing a minimum of 10 years of managerial experience /Operations in – charge in the aviation industry.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size Photo (JPG / JPEG image)