ONGC Recruitment 2020 Last Date (17.09.2020). Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the recruitment notification for Field Medical Officer (FMO) & Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) post. So, candidates can apply till 17.09.2020. ONGC Recruitment 2020 Last Date details are given below.
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Field Medical Officer (FMO) & Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: email@example.com as pdf file.
- Last date of sending application is 17th Sept. 2020.
- Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Google Meet/Zoom/Whatsapp, Webex, etc. as the case may be.
- All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
- Candidates are required to send the scanned copies (pdf format) of the following documents at the above email address:
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate and EWS certificate (if applicable).
- Note: In case the interviews are held by appearing in-person, the candidates shall be required to bring along the original certificates as above at the time of interview.
- Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to applying for the post failing which, their candidature is liable to be rejected/ cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process or even after selection.