ONGC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Medical Officer Vacancy. Oil Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released the vacancy notice for the post of Contract Medical Officer in various departments. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for this post in our blog.
Oil and Gas in India and abroad, intends to engage Doctors-Emergency / General Duty & Specialists on contract basis at its Hospital in Dehradun on a consolidated honorarium. The list of posts, qualifications required and the honorarium to be paid are mentioned in table A below. The period of contract shall be upto 30.06.2022. The job is purely on contract basis and does not carry any liability on the part of ONGC to grant regular appointments at any stage. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
ONGC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Oil Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
Contract Medical Officer
Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Selection Criteria:
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:- Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & upto 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications) Interview – 30 marks Total – 100 marks
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
There is no maximum age limit for applying
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- a) Where a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field (M.B.B.S.) is the minimum prescribed qualification, 5 marks shall be given to a Master’s degree in the relevant field (e.g. MD/MS).
- b) Further additional 5 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- c) However, where a Master’s degree is the minimum essential qualification for example MD (Radiology)/ MD (Radio Diagnosis) for the post of Contract Medical Officer –Radiology, minimum 60 marks may be given for the essential qualification. For any Post Master’s qualification additional 10 marks shall be given to a Post Master’s qualification in the relevant field (e.g. M.Ch/ DM).
- The qualifications considered for granting additional marks shall need to be in line for example an MBA in Hospital Administration shall not be considered as an inline qualification where M.B.B.S. is the essential qualification.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020?
- a) Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to pre-register on our online application site. The pre-registration site shall remain open from 03.07.2020 to 17.07.2020.
- b) After registration interested candidates for the Interview shall email their relevant documents i.e., educational qualification documents i.e., SSLC, MBBS certificates, MD/MS Certificates (if applicable), Medical Council of India/State Council Registration certificate, Identity proof, Address Proof, Caste / PWD Certificate (if applicable), No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case of Govt. / PSU employees) and experience certificate, if any, in pdf format only. The candidates will also require to send scanned copy of passport size photograph in jpg format only. The candidates are advised to mail all the documents & photograph in separate pdf files (for docs) & jpg file (for photo) to email@example.com on or before 18.07.2020. All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ email. If required, ONGC may seek additional / other documents after this date also.
- c) The shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail and SMS about date & time of interview. Candidates are also advised to provide correct information in their online application.
- d) The electronic mode of interview (Google Meet/ WhatsApp/ Zoom Call/ Skype) will be intimated to the candidates in advance. However, the candidates are advised to be prepared to give interview in all the medium mentioned here, and to appear in person, if so required by ONGC.
Apply online – Available Soon
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|