ONGC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Just Now Released!! Oil Natural Gas Corporation ONGC, has released the notification for the post of Contract Medical Officer Field Duty, Contract Medical Officer General Duty and Contract Medical Officer Occupational Health. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog.
Notification download PDF is given in this page. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to appear for Interview in-Person for engagement on Contract Basis (from the date of engagement) till 30.06.2022. The last date of sending application is 02nd October 2020 (upto 1800 hrs). Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Oil Natural Gas Corporation ONGC|
|Post Name||Contract Medical Officer Field Duty, Contract Medical Officer General Duty and Contract Medical Officer Occupational Health|
|Last Date to Apply||02.10.2020|
Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from recognized university/Institute
Consolidated Honorarium per month (₹)
Selected candidates will have a pay as shown below
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Contract Medical Officer Field Duty||Rs. 75,000/-|
|Contract Medical Officer General Duty||Rs. 72,000/-|
|Contract Medical Officer Occupational Health||Rs. 72,000/-|
There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
Following weightages shall be assigned to different parameters in the selection process:-
- Qualification – 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & up to 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview – 30 marks
- TOTAL – 100 marks
How to Apply
- a) Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: email@example.com as pdf file.
- b) Last date of sending application is 02nd October 2020 (upto 1800 hrs).
- c) Candidates will be informed to appear in-person, with details of date, time and venue etc.
- d) All communications with the candidate shall be through SMS/ e-mail.
- e) Candidates are required to send the scanned copies (pdf format) of the following documents at the above email address:
- Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement ii. 2 recent passport size photograph
- All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Proof of valid registration with the statutory council (wherever applicable)
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate and EWS certificate (if applicable).
Note: The candidates shall be required to bring along the original certificates as above at the time of interview.
- f) Candidates may please ensure that they are fulfilling all the requisite criteria prior to applying for the post failing which, their candidature is liable to be rejected/ cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process or even after selection.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|