ONGC Recruitment 2020. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Retired Revenue Official as Surveyor and Retired Forest Official as Forest Ranger in 04 vacancies from Official Site. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at our website. The Application Submission process had started on 20.10.2020. The last date for submission of applications is 30/10/2020 by 05.30 pm.
ONGC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Retired Revenue Official as Surveyor and Retired Forest Official as Forest Ranger|
|Starting Date to Apply||20.10.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||30.10.2020 at 05.30 PM|
Educational Qualification for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
Retired Revenue Official as Surveyor – Candidates Should necessarily possess minimum three years’ work experience as Revenue Official i.e Surveyor in Tripura State Revenue Departments. With sufficient experience & knowledge in land Acquisition jobs.
Retired Forest Official as Forest Ranger – Applicants Should necessarily possess minimum three years’ work experience as Forest Ranger.
Age Limit for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding Upper Age limit of Up to 68 years of age.
Salary for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
Retired Revenue Official as Surveyor – Monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.35500/- (Rupees Thirty-Five Thousand five hundred only).
Retired Forest Official as Forest Ranger – Monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.40, 000/- (Rupees Forty Thousand only) including Rs.6500/- as conveyance reimbursement. Rs.2000/- as monthly reimbursement on communication facilities in addition to the total compensation.
Selection Process for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
The candidates shall be judged based on their relevant work experience and expertise in their respective fields, adequate knowledge of local language, communication skill and health and fitness.
Terms & conditions:
- Engagement is purely on contract basis for a maximum tenure period as indicated above from actual date of assumption of charge or attaining the age of 68 years whichever is earlier. The period of tenure may change depending upon the requirement of LAQ/ROU activities and the performance of the candidate. The Candidate having completed four years in attaining his 68 years of age as on 01.11.2020 shall be given preference.
- The selected candidate will have to sign contract with ONGC for the perspective period.
- The selected candidate will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above against the post.
- Notice period of one month would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement, if terminated prior to stipulate period.
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of assumption of charge.
- No claim for regularization in ONGC will be entertained by virtue of this contractual engagement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the attending of walk-in-interview.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for the given post.
- The candidate should be in good health condition & medically fit to perform the duties with adequate knowledge of Local language & English language.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Interested Retired Officials from State of Tripura may send the scanned copy of Application in the format given as per Annexure-I (attached below) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as pdf file along with Certificates of Experience/Service, Caste, Date of Birth, qualification and Identity Card.
Step 2: Last date of sending online application is 30/10/2020 by 05.30 pm.
Step 3: Candidates will be informed about mode of interview i.e. to appear in-person or through online method with details of date, time and venue etc. In case it is decided to conduct interview through online method, the candidate should be able to connect through Google Meet/Zoom/Whatsapp, Webex, etc. as the case may be.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|